In need of a new Economy, a better idea

Jomama

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2015
Automation, lack of jobs, etc.

Here's my suggestion;
- Create a two-tier society instead of trying to force everyone into the same model. Let us producers, produce. Let us work 80 hour weeks striving for million$$ without bureaucratic hassle. Then let the unproductive hang out (but shut the fuck up) and milk on the capitalist teet through a dividend called The Guaranteed Minimum Income. Everyone else can find their spot in between these two ends.
- Create a society where 90% are dependent on what the most productive 10% can produce. Seriously. You want to hassle the producers with red-tape, your dividend will be smaller next year. You want a bigger dividend, get off the backs of the capitalist. Technology gets embraced, robotics get embraced, Darwinian capitalism gets embraced.

That's it. I'm an incurable entrepreneur. I'll do it no matter what. Create a climate that let's me succeed and encourages me to succeed and get the govt off my back. l'd rather pay higher taxes and not feel under attack by society. Let me feed the hungry - stop trying to hamstring me.

Then let the unproductive hang out .

when they sent blacks to jail and gave them pants that were demeaningly too big they didn't think it would spread world wide and become a popular style. You'd have the same problem with giving the unproductive an always increasing guaranteed income. Sorry to rock your word.

Forum List

Back