In N.H. blitz, Ark. minister vows to surge past Mitt

ok, let me clarify.

Any student group that is affiliated with a legal activity/organization.

fair enough? You'll get classrooms after school for prayer groups but you might have to accept that the atheist and pagan kids down the hall.

If you say so, pal.

Enjoy sitting in your sandbox all by your little self while you try to figure out why anyone would take your character seriously.

Whoopee shit. Another snotty snub from another snotty S-P. You guys take yourselves much too seriously. Why is it you can't respond to a serious allegation? Too much for you? Or is it just easier for you to avoid it and use putdowns instead?

Too bad you don't realize America is being destroyed right under your supercilious noses via your misguided "separation of church and state". (or maybe you do)

Whoopee shit. Another snotty snub from another snotty S-P. You guys take yourselves much too seriously. Why is it you can't respond to a serious allegation? Too much for you? Or is it just easier for you to avoid it and use putdowns instead?

Too bad you don't realize America is being destroyed right under your supercilious noses via your misguided "separation of church and state". (or maybe you do)

Oh I could respond.. but It's more fun to to tease you about your own shitty attitude. But, do tell me about put downs after a gem like:

w shucks...you're just another one of them liberal ivory tower "elites" who gets his knickers in a knot, aren't you? And stooping to use the old worn-out "phraseology" excuse too. Tsk. Tsk.

I-i-i'm just HUMBLED by your massive capacity to think and your piping hot interesting words!

The seperation of church and state isn't a hazard to America. It's in our very first amendment. Maybe we can drop the seperation bit and we can get some sharia law muslims in congress to agree with your desire to blend dogma and government.. OH, THATS not what you had in mind?

:D

Oh I could respond.. but It's more fun to to tease you about your own shitty attitude. But, do tell me about put downs after a gem like:

w shucks...you're just another one of them liberal ivory tower "elites" who gets his knickers in a knot, aren't you? And stooping to use the old worn-out "phraseology" excuse too. Tsk. Tsk.

I-i-i'm just HUMBLED by your massive capacity to think and your piping hot interesting words!

The seperation of church and state isn't a hazard to America. It's in our very first amendment. Maybe we can drop the seperation bit and we can get some sharia law muslims in congress to agree with your desire to blend dogma and government.. OH, THATS not what you had in mind?

:D

I'll break it down for you so maybe you can get an inkling:

The S-P train of thought:

We are basically anti-family so we LIKE homo-ism (or whatever).
Anti-homos are by-and-large parents who are CHRISTIAN (eek!)
Therefore anti-homo-ism is RELIGIOUS in nature.
Religious teachings are VERBOTEN in public schools!
Thus, we get to teach our PRO-homo-ism to their children.
Damn the majority!
It's in the Constitution. Really! Can't you read between the lines?
As long as we claim we are not RELIGIOUS, we can institute OUR morals (or lack thereof).

Aw shucks...you're just another one of them liberal ivory tower "elites" who gets his knickers in a knot, aren't you? And stooping to use the old worn-out "phraseology" excuse too. Tsk. Tsk.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... leaders shouldn't be elite because???

Yeppers... they should be good ole boys.

I keep telling you, you really need to go live someplace where you can find a nice Christian theocracy. This country isn't for you.

Forum List

Back