In just 6 months, 37,477 illegal immigrant kids released, only 280 deported

[QUOTE="C_Clayton_Jones, post: 9716655, member: 29614
Better yet, let's follow the Constitution and afford them due process as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment.[/QUOTE]

The 14th Amendment has nothing to do with children born in their own country being sent to the USA -- which we all know has to do with Obama's DACA where any smuggled-in child wins an amnesty and family reunification for the criminal parents to stay.

Matthew would probably want those kids lined up and shot.

How about just returning them home? Or offer people who want to adopt a child dibs on them and send the rest home. And deport their abusive criminal parents that might be here trying to exploit them for sham asylum. and amnesty.
Better yet, let's follow the Constitution and afford them due process as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment.

How about the pro lifers adopt them? Seeing they care about children and all.

Oh wait. These kids aren't white. Sorry, My bad.

In just 6 months, 37,477 illegal immigrant kids released, only 280 deported

29 August 2014

The Obama administration has released a huge majority of illegal immigrant children who poured over the U.S.-Mexico border earlier this year into dozens of tony counties without notifying the public, while deporting just 280, according to new reports.

The Health and Human Services Department released a list of 126 counties 29,890 of the kids were placed into, sometimes with their parents who are also in the United States illegally.

Those counties include some of the most exclusive in the nation, including the Washington suburbs of Fairfax and Loudoun in Virginia and Howard and Montgomery in Maryland. Fairfax received 1,023.

States like California and New York were given large numbers of the unaccompanied children, while President Obama’s home state of Illinois, where experts expected many to go, received only 175, according to the list.

The HHS statistics covered only January to July. Federal officials expect another huge surge of children from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala to begin next week when the temperatures cool. One independent expert said that the second wave this year could include another 30,000 illegal children.

Dumping the children of central America on us. Obama is trying to transform America.

I wouldn't call it transforming America, I would call it degrading America. We don't have the resources to adequately assimilate that many children in this country. We aren't doing those children any favors.

Matthew would probably want those kids lined up and shot.

How about just returning them home? Or offer people who want to adopt a child dibs on them and send the rest home. And deport their abusive criminal parents that might be here trying to exploit them for sham asylum. and amnesty.
Better yet, let's follow the Constitution and afford them due process as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment.

How about the pro lifers adopt them? Seeing they care about children and all.

Oh wait. These kids aren't white. Sorry, My bad.

I say we send em all to Australia and let you guys pay for em.

How about the pond scum that wants them here adopt them?...And you should talk, being from Australia and all! Why aren't you on your own nations message boards?

Obama might be doing this for the pedophiles. The parents of these children really don't give a damn to them, they hand these children over to the traffickers knowing damned well that many of the children will be raped.

Over a third of these impoverished children have been raped either en route to the USA or long before they were shipped out by greedy parents.

Why is Obama encouraging all this?

Forum List

Back