In Israel, Trump tells attendees: "I just came back from the Middle East"

Referring to his trip to Saudi Arabia, Donald Trump told Israelis that he just came back from the "Middle East", which is exactly where Israel is located.

On related news, I will be absent from the USMB for a couple of weeks, as I leave my beloved New York City for a well-needed vacation to the United States. See you soon! The President Just Told a Room of Israelis That He "Just Got Back From the Middle East"
Well, it's impossible to have him reading from a script 100% of the time. And when there is no script to read from, that is what you get.

Everyone knows the idiot can't think on his feet.

Referring to his trip to Saudi Arabia, Donald Trump told Israelis that he just came back from the "Middle East", which is exactly where Israel is located.

On related news, I will be absent from the USMB for a couple of weeks, as I leave my beloved New York City for a well-needed vacation to the United States. See you soon! The President Just Told a Room of Israelis That He "Just Got Back From the Middle East"
Well, it's impossible to have him reading from a script 100% of the time. And when there is no script to read from, that is what you get.

Everyone knows the idiot can't think on his feet.
He's tired. Give him a teeny break.

Every day the left show why it is good that I piss on their graves.

Yeah, it was kind of a faux pas that he immediately corrected as he finished the sentence. Apparently you only listened long enough to hear what you wanted.

Forum List

Back