In Iraq, Who Is Controlling, Iran Or USA?

Confident

Nov 4, 2005
Round The World
-------------

Iranians have a big dream..
They want to make a new Persian empire including Afganistan, Iraq, Syria, lebanon, kuwait, and Bahrain, but they found the dream is too big..
Then they were trying to establish dependent regimes in those countries, but they also failed..

With the blessings and prosperities of the American invasion in Iraq, the Persian dream has become true!!

50,000 Iranians of Savak ( Iranian intelligence agency) are controlling Iraq while the Americans fight with Iraqi opposition..

The prime minister was raised and educated by Iranians, and he is dependent to what Tehran says..

The leader of Iranian parties in Iraq is Assestani and he is Persian not Iraqi..

The Minister of interior Solag is a criminal and his nationality is Persian too..

1132285121.jpg

The Iranian Savak has order Solag to act as the criminal Saddam Husain against Iraqi people, which means: Saddam has gone, Solag (the Iranian minister) has come....

SEE the achievement of the Iranians with the Blessing of the USA regimes!!

2395.jpg

more!!

2324.jpg

more!!

2303.jpg

more!!

2304.jpg

more!!

2306.jpg

more!!

2307.jpg

more!!

2308.jpg

do u need more my friends ??

now:

What do u say my friends!!?

nice pictures!!
nice freedom!!
nice democracy!!

---------------

I was going to post some pictures and stories of Iraqi's who had been tortured and killed by Saddam and his kids but I thought...why bother.

*yawn*

Do Iraqis need more freedom?

2233.jpg

more democracy?

2235.jpg

brought by this ugly face who's brought by usa??

3438.jpg

what is the difference between criminal Saddam and this Persian Iranian Americanized??

answer me my friends..

You are not my friend. That's all the answer those pics deserve. :blues:

Confident said:
-------------

They want to make a new Persian empire including Afganistan, Iraq, Syria, lebanon, kuwait, and Bahrain, but they found the dream is too big..
Then they were trying to establish dependent regimes in those countries, but they also failed..

With the blessings and prosperities of the American invasion in Iraq, the Persian dream has become true!!

50,000 Iranians of Savak ( Iranian intelligence agency) are controlling Iraq while the Americans fight with Iraqi opposition..

The prime minister was raised and educated by Iranians, and he is dependent to what Tehran says..

The leader of Iranian parties in Iraq is Assestani and he is Persian not Iraqi..

The Minister of interior Solag is a criminal and his nationality is Persian too..

1132285121.jpg

The Iranian Savak has order Solag to act as the criminal Saddam Husain against Iraqi people, which means: Saddam has gone, Solag (the Iranian minister) has come....

SEE the achievement of the Iranians with the Blessing of the USA regimes!!

2395.jpg

more!!

2324.jpg

more!!

2303.jpg

more!!

2304.jpg

more!!

2306.jpg

more!!

2307.jpg

more!!

2308.jpg

do u need more my friends ??

now:

What do u say my friends!!?

nice pictures!!
nice freedom!!
nice democracy!!

---------------

Terrorists get killed, they are in much better shape than the Palestinians the other night in the Jordanian hotels. Blowing up a wedding party, vile cowards.

i just want to ask

why all this hate.........???

dont you think that the world without american trops in middle east area

will be more safe...

will be without terrorists from both sides....??

we call your war against us (((((((( terror ))))))))

and you call jihadis groups (((((( terror ))))))

so

who is on right

who is on false

i dont know....

but im sure that jihadis grous will not appeare if american trops get out of our

land...

the trops of hate....

dont you all think that i will be happy when i see my mother and my sister killed by american trops by fault!!!!!!!!!

why you want people there not to talk...

it's impossible that all people there were killed bacause they are of jihadis groups

many kids and women killed there because they are just muslims and talk in arabic....

we know the area more than cnn & fox news

Confident said:
-------------
((In Iraq, Who Is Controlling, Iran Or USA?

The Minister of interior Solag is a criminal and his nationality is Persian too..))

Without looking at those pictures,
can you answer me:
who is controlling Iraq.........
The United States Of Iran (USI), OR
The United States Of America (USA)?
Who is more clever and hit the target??

both ....

and the reason is

troops of hate...

proud2bemuslim said:
i just want to ask

will be more safe...

so

who is on right

who is on false

i dont know....

but im sure that jihadis grous will not appeare if american trops get out of our

land...

the trops of hate....

Really-----you can guarantee safety for Americans everywhere. All we have to do is remove our troops from your soil ? How are we supposed to trust that statement. If you really want us to leave so badly I would think you could offer up something to prove that what you say is true.

dilloduck said:
Really-----you can guarantee safety for Americans everywhere. All we have to do is remove our troops from your soil ? How are we supposed to trust that statement. If you really want us to leave so badly I would think you could offer up something to prove that what you say is true.

It's not like he's running the show. Rrrriiiiggghhhtttttttt? :cuckoo:

proud2bemuslim said:
i just want to ask

will be more safe...

so

who is on right

who is on false

i dont know....

land...

the trops of hate....

Why on earth would a world controled by thugs and dictators, rather than our troops who are devoted to freedom, be safe?

proud2bemuslim said:
i just want to ask

will be more safe...

so

who is on right

who is on false

i dont know....

land...

the trops of hate....

Ignorance is bliss. The jihadist groups have been in your land since long before us. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for YOU letting people like Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein control shit, we STILL wouldn't be there.

If you want some peace, then YOU need to hold these murdering scumbags accountable for their actions. Instead, you let THEM represent YOU and all of the Middle East to the World.

Clean your own dirty-ass house before you try telling me I've got dust on the coffee table.

Confident said:
Confident said:
-------------
((In Iraq, Who Is Controlling, Iran Or USA?

The Minister of interior Solag is a criminal and his nationality is Persian too..))

Without looking at those pictures,
can you answer me:

Does it hurt when bin Laden shoves his hand up your ass and sits you in his knee?

BTW .... you just bring your little Iranian wannabe army on. I've got an ass-whooping 26 years in the making for ya'!

So far, American intervention in Iraq helped much Iranian policy. America eliminated enemies of the Iranian regime. First the Taliban, second Saddam Hussein.
If America stops now commitment, America eased situation for Iran on 2 boarders.

canavar said:
So far, American intervention in Iraq helped much Iranian policy. America eliminated enemies of the Iranian regime. First the Taliban, second Saddam Hussein.
If America stops now commitment, America eased situation for Iran on 2 boarders.

You could look at it that way. You could also as easily say we now have Iran between two US military forces.

GunnyL said:
You could look at it that way. You could also as easily say we now have Iran between two US military forces.
Whoops! :laugh:

canavar said:

Thnx, u got my point
Iranians r n every part n Iraq, even the Iraqi regime is controlled by the Iranian intelligence and the MOI minister Solag is Iranian himself...

Forum List

Back