In Iraq, Who Is Controlling, Iran Or USA?

Confident said:
Thnx, u got my point
Iranians r n every part n Iraq, even the Iraqi regime is controlled by the Iranian intelligence and the MOI minister Solag is Iranian himself...

Do you have some kind of inside information that proves that the US is not planning further intervention that would neutralize the influence of Iran AND Syria? Your short sighted observations are silly. Wait a few years before you come to any conclusions about the wisdom of invading Iraq. You may be surprised.

GunnyL said:
You could look at it that way. You could also as easily say we now have Iran between two US military forces.

Yes. I only said: so far if america stops reshaping the mideast.
Not only from 2 Sides but Azerbaycan and Turkmenistan which have boarders with Iran too, Americans are present. The shortest way is not Bagdad-Theran or Kabul-Teheran. It is Baku-Teheran.

canavar said:
Yes. I only said: so far if america stops reshaping the mideast.
Not only from 2 Sides but Azerbaycan and Turkmenistan which have boarders with Iran too, Americans are present. The shortest way is not Bagdad-Theran or Kabul-Teheran. It is Baku-Teheran.

Do you think you can do it?
Iranians are clever, they are in every place in Iraq..
Try to get out of the Iraqi mud you are in first, But remember:
Iran has nuclear weapons!!

Confident said:

Well if they do, do you think they will use them only to be nuked in return?

Confident said:

Wouldn't we have to be in Iraq mud before we could try to get out of it? I have yet to see any evidence that we aren't completely succeeding in Iraq.

Wouldn't we have to be in Iraq mud before we could try to get out of it? I have yet to see any evidence that we aren't completely succeeding in Iraq.

In fact the evidence that we are succeeding is so overwhelming that the Dems are doing the flip flop to try to save face--watch them scramble these days!

Confident said:

Iran does not have nuclear weapons. Would it have, we would have experienced an far more aggressive Iran in cases of foreign Policy. Yes, more aggressive than yet. Therefore these Mullahs trying to get these weapons and of course for insurance nobody gets an idea to attack Iran.

canavar said:
Iran does not have nuclear weapons. Would it have, we would have experienced an far more aggressive Iran in cases of foreign Policy. Yes, more aggressive than yet. Therefore these Mullahs trying to get these weapons and of course for insurance nobody gets an idea to attack Iran.

Get ready. It appears everyone is ready to sit on their hands while Iran develops them.

GunnyL said:
Get ready. It appears everyone is ready to sit on their hands while Iran develops them.

Russia to deliver arms worth $1Bln to Iran - source

MOSCOW. Dec 2 (Interfax) - Contracts for the delivery of Russian arms and military equipment to Iran with a total value of more than $1 billion were signed at the end of November.

"The total value of contracts is more than $1 billion and are mainly for air defense systems," a source from the Russian military- industrial complex told Interfax on Friday.
http://www.interfax.ru/e/B/politics/28.html?id_issue=11429907

250-300 Million of the deal is for 29 TOR-M1 Ait-to-Surface Missile systems.

missile.jpg

Characteristics--->
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/sa-15.htm

Iran anyway has S-300 Long Range Missile Systems bought from Russia which are stationed near and around Teheran.

canavar said:
So far, American intervention in Iraq helped much Iranian policy. America eliminated enemies of the Iranian regime. First the Taliban, second Saddam Hussein.
If America stops now commitment, America eased situation for Iran on 2 boarders.

But we won't stop now!

canavar said:

Iran has nuclear weapons for sure.
There are many Russians and North-Koreans working with Iranians since 17 years ago.
You'll hear Iranian Mullas announcing that one day...

Confident said:
There are many Russians and North-Koreans working with Iranians since 17 years ago.
Don't hold your breath. The sounds you are hearing are Israeli or US jets...

Confident said:

If Iran had nuclear weapons, Israel would have taken care of them long ago. Mossad has some of the best agents in the world. If Iran had nuclear weapons, Mossad would know, and Israel isn't nice like we are.

And if, by chance, Mossad had failed, there's always Shin Bet.

Hobbit said:
If Iran had nuclear weapons, Israel would have taken care of them long ago. Mossad has some of the best agents in the world. If Iran had nuclear weapons, Mossad would know, and Israel isn't nice like we are.

And if, by chance, Mossad had failed, there's always Shin Bet.
Not too mention that if Iran had nukes and Israel intel failed, there would be no Israel to discuss. That might make Dillo and WJ happy, but I would hope that Israel is smarter than that.

Confident said:
-------------
In Iraq, Who Is Controlling, Iran Or USA?

do u need more my friends ??

now:

What do u say my friends!!?

nice pictures!!
nice freedom!!
nice democracy!!

---------------

Yea! we do have a nice democracy, why thank you very much:)

You think anyone believes anything you say or post? You think anyone believes anything you say about those pics,,,,as another poster said, "YAWN"

Iraq, USA, a 'lost battle'....Iran in control

The United States has failed to win the insurgency war in Iraq because Iran always expands its influence in Iraq, as the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps increases aid to Shi'ite militias.

USA has failed by every single measure that you can think, and the failure is only compounded by the fact that we just don't know (Iran may know!!) what the endgame is.

Iranian-backed Shi'ites have infiltrated the Iraq Army and police, and the effort has been supported by the Iranian Intelligence Ministry.

It is already a lost battle, and don't forget that the war of Mr Bush in Iraq Costs more than $343,960,000,000and,
The U.S. military death toll in Iraq reached around 3,000 ; and president Bush prepared the nation for more casualties, saying the "defense of freedom is worth our sacrifice."

Is defense of Iraqi freedom "as it is now' worth your sacrifice my dears?...

Iraq, USA, a 'lost battle'....Iran in control

The United States has failed to win the insurgency war in Iraq because Iran always expands its influence in Iraq, as the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps increases aid to Shi'ite militias.

USA has failed by every single measure that you can think, and the failure is only compounded by the fact that we just don't know (Iran may know!!) what the endgame is.

Iranian-backed Shi'ites have infiltrated the Iraq Army and police, and the effort has been supported by the Iranian Intelligence Ministry.

It is already a lost battle, and don't forget that the war of Mr Bush in Iraq Costs more than $343,960,000,000and,
The U.S. military death toll in Iraq reached around 3,000 ; and president Bush prepared the nation for more casualties, saying the "defense of freedom is worth our sacrifice."

Is defense of Iraqi freedom "as it is now' worth your sacrifice my dears?...

Worth every penny---let's do it again in-----Iran. Bigger bombs tho and we wont need troops. See ya real soon !!

Worth every penny---let's do it again in-----Iran. Bigger bombs tho and we wont need troops. See ya real soon !!

If you think it is worth every penny...that's your thinking, but I doubt you can do it again unless you leave Iraq or you weaken Shi'ite militias...
Staying in Iraq gives Iran enough power as the Iranians say:"Iraqi Shi'ite militias will support Iran"...

Forum List

Back