In Iowa Trump Takes Question on CO2 Pipeline

Obama was a bit of a stuffed shirt. I don't see him tackling any calculus equations. He did have a good stage presence though and managed to pronounce 95% of his words correctly.

Bill Clinton on the other hand was a pretty smart dude and generally was never caught off god with any detail questions that required general knowledge.

Yet the point remains valid that the quadrennial POTUS race draws a plethora of absolute dumbbells. I find it highly offensive that there is not at least some screening process involved in it.
There is. It is called the primary and the general election.

Yet the point remains valid that the quadrennial POTUS race draws a plethora of absolute dumbbells. I find it highly offensive that there is not at least some screening process involved in it.

There is, it is called the primary system. Seems the problem lies more with the voters than the candidates.

Oh okay. So there is such a thing as a CO2 pipeline.

There was a storyline on the West Wing to where one of the candidates was asked about the tense situation in Freedonia. The candidate basically pulled a Trump and said that they were studying the issue and would reveal their plan in the upcoming days. Freedonia doesn’t exist.
Freedonia Is One of Obama's 57 States. It's South of Freestuffia.

Forum List

Back