In Heaven You'll Meet All Signers Of Declaration Of Independence Like Lincoln

1710673420439.png

WW

Holy Crap, I just noticed the ad on the side of screen shot....

Survival Steaks! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'm thinking the afterlife apolitical.....~S~

Yes. But when those men were alive. They believed in Democracy, and the peaceful transfer of power.

They were everything MAGA isn't.

Yes. But when those men were alive. They believed in Democracy, and the peaceful transfer of power.

They were everything MAGA isn't.
They formed a democratic republic on the heels of an insurrection Skews

~S~

They formed a democratic republic on the heels of an insurrection Skews

~S~

That they did. Our founding fathers were so mean, they crossed a frozen river on Christmas Eve and shot a bunch of motherfuckers in the face.

Talk about a "bloodbath."

The Bible makes it very clear that God is cool with slavery.

Interesting when you read the Declaration of Independence the flowery language about the God given rights of man and how everyone is created equal

Interesting when you read the Declaration of Independence the flowery language about the God given rights of man and how everyone is created equal

it was pretty language for sure, but then went and made laws to where it was only white male land owners that were actually created equal, everyone else was inferior

Well that is par for the course for Morono and MAGAs who seem to have a serious lack of knowledge concerning early America history. I wonder if Morono will lead the search for the airports that George Washington attacked?

Forum List

Back