In Deep Red Idaho, Voters Are Fanatic About Democrat Paulette Jordan...they cry when they meet her!

Those are the weird potato heads in Idaho. They're few in numbers. Folks with common sense in Idaho will not support Communists/Democrats.

• Banned
Living in the Great State of Idaho, this is all news to me.
Maybe around Boise State University she has a following, but I doubt anywhere else.
i'm fascinated by states like Idaho and Montana. idaho came to my attention when crazy butch otter became governor. he's a piece of work!

Maybe around Boise State University she has a following, but I doubt anywhere else.
i'm fascinated by states like Idaho and Montana. idaho came to my attention when crazy butch otter became governor. he's a piece of work!
He's better than Moonbeam, wouldn't ya say?

i'm moving to Indiana before Gavin Newsom takes over
I don't blame you. I moved to Idaho when Moonbeam became gov for the second time.

i'm moving to Indiana before Gavin Newsom takes over
I don't blame you. I moved to Idaho when Moonbeam became gov for the second time.

Any recommendations of cities in Idaho?

Forum List

Back