In case you weren't sure what a piece of crap Ben Carson is...

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

What a stupid post!!!

All the doctor is doing is saying Rice is in dire need of help. He said nothing about him being punished as anything but deserved.

Your absolute hatred of a black conservative shows what a bigot - and racist - you are.

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

he actually makes a lot of sense. I thought your not supposed to strike a "lady"? With all the butch women overflowing with testosterone, you best protect yourself any way you can when one of these she males hit you. lol

And of course ALL of you critical of Carson seem to have selective Amnesia..
When I quoted Obama as saying our military on purpose are "air-raiding villages killing civilians"..
YOU hollered OUT of Context...
But of course NONE of you seem to consider Dr. Carson has been quoted grossly out of context!

Is there a context where excusing a wife-beater ever sounds good?
Is there an excuse for sexually abusing women? As your boy Clinton did, and you want his wife which demonized the women that were victims. I see you pick and choose your outrage.

First, Clinton isn't my boy, I never voted for him. I'll probably only vote for Hillary because GOP is going to nominate someone crazy or Jeb Bush.

Secondly, most of the women he had sex with had sex with him willingly. I think there's a big difference between not calling a woman the next day and punching her so hard her brain rattles around her skull a couple of times.

[
Clinton was accused of worse than that. Sexual-assault, sexual-harassment, perjury.....

Yeah, accused.

Do we have video tape of him doing it like we have of RIce knocking out his girlfriend?

Or do we just have an accusation from a woman (Juanita Brodderick) who had ALREADY filed an affidavit with the court stating she never had sex with Clinton about an incident that happened 20 years earlier.

You know, I like things called "Evidence"...

Forum List

Back