In both TrumpCare or the Trump/Ryan budget

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...there are plenty of sacrifices of one sort or another that many Americans will have to make.

The question is, can anyone find any sacrifices that the Rich make in either of these plans?

I'm listening...

It was obvious from all three networks today -- ABC, CBS and NBC -- that only the rich benefit from Trump-Care.

Nancy Pelosi named it Trump-Care today on CBS' Face The Nation with John Dickerson. It was a taped interview.

...there are plenty of sacrifices of one sort or another that many Americans will have to make.

The question is, can anyone find any sacrifices that the Rich make in either of these plans?

I'm listening...

I couldn't give a shit about your imaginary class warfare. I oppose TrumpCare because it's ObamaCare Lite. It doesn't solve any of the issues caused by or those that existed prior to ObamaCare. I don't think ultimately it's going to pass.

Price is an deceiver, he refused Medicaid and belonged to a org like AAPS.

If only Obama demanded HI orgs had to be on the Marketplace or suffer a hugh fine, like Trump is doing, it would be very competitive , but the Gop sits and says this is only the first part, well they never allowed anymore to be done on the ACA since inception, except to do their best to derail it.

Gop make me ill and the Paul Rands are the worst of the bunch, the Freedom Caucus.

U.S. House Republicans are working on changes to their healthcare overhaul bill that would implement a work requirement for the Medicaid program for the poor, as well as boost tax credits for older, lower income people, U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan said on Sunday.

"We think we should be offering more assistance than the bill currently does," for lower-income people age 50 to 64, Ryan said of the tax credits for health insurance that are proposed in the legislation

``````````````````````````````````

'TAX CREDITS" ... paid for by the Government, tax payers pay for the Government ...

but but but but .. the Government cant pay for your health insurance, THATS SOCIAL GOVERNMENT !!!

F'n morons.

I'm listening...

I couldn't give a shit about your imaginary class warfare. I oppose TrumpCare because it's ObamaCare Lite. It doesn't solve any of the issues caused by or those that existed prior to ObamaCare. I don't think ultimately it's going to pass.

Class warfare is real.

Well one hour down, and not a single example of ANY sacrifice for the Rich in either Trumpcare or Ryanbudget.

Should anyone be surprised?

One point of interest: Where are all those loophole closings that used to be in these talks about cutting the rates for the Rich, remember?

I'm listening...

Class warfare is real.

In your own mind

Well one hour down, and not a single example of ANY sacrifice for the Rich in either Trumpcare or Ryanbudget.

Should anyone be surprised?

One point of interest: Where are all those loophole closings that used to be in these talks about cutting the rates for the Rich, remember?

for one, I'm [[[[[[[ SHOCKED ]]]]]]]]

I have to wonder, how rich would we have to make the Rich before they'd say, hey, stop! we're rich enough now!

They are never rich enough, since they compete with each other, who has the biggest and most mansions, whose yacht is biggest, whose plane is larger, whose name is on the Forbes richest list. That is what matters to them, and whose name is on a building.

I have to wonder, how rich would we have to make the Rich before they'd say, hey, stop! we're rich enough now!

They are never rich enough, since they compete with each other, who has the biggest and most mansions, whose yacht is biggest, whose plane is larger, whose name is on the Forbes riches list. That is what matters to them, and whose name is on a building.

The perfect example is Trump himself - claims to be worth 10 BILLION DOLLARS, and yet there he was setting up and running the Trump University con, a real estate get rich quick scam straight out of the after midnight informercial game,

trying to screw ordinary people sometimes out of their life savings all for the sake of Trump the multi-billionaire making a few bucks here and there.

I'm listening...
The "rich" have been sacrificing for years financing your welfare state, son.

Wow, Carbineer is really showing his true colors now! He is actually ANGRY at people for having more money than him. This is radical leftist ideology with a heaping dose of mental illness thrown into the mix!

I'm listening...

These are the kind of posts I'm looking for - confessions that yes, once the conservatives get in power, their primary economic goal is to widen the gap between rich and poor.

They are never rich enough, since they compete with each other, who has the biggest and most mansions, whose yacht is biggest, whose plane is larger, whose name is on the Forbes richest list. That is what matters to them, and whose name is on a building.
Your assessment of wealthy people is childish,

I'm listening...

These are the kind of posts I'm looking for - confessions that yes, once the conservatives get in power, their primary economic goal is to widen the gap between rich and poor.

That's not really what I said, buddy! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back