In a STUNNER of a Vote - GOP Votes Against Lowering Gas Prices/Price Gouging

I never said there were not self-defeating consequences for selling it at certain prices. I simply asserted that they can in fact sell at whatever price they want lol
exactly, and people will seek out the cheaper product. That's called free market.

Hutch - do you at least understand that price and value are subjective things? That a price that is "too high" for you might be just fine for someone else? Or are you of the opinion that a "correct" price can be objectively determined?

Hutch - do you at least understand that price and value are subjective things? That a price that is "too high" for you might be just fine for someone else. Or are you of the opinion that a "correct" price can be objectively determined?
i think he thinks we should all die.

Hutch - do you at least understand that price and value are subjective things? That a price that is "too high" for you might be just fine for someone else? Or are you of the opinion that a "correct" price can be objectively determined?
Yeah, that’s not really applicable when the entire economy is dependent on their products. They can extract whatever price keeps them in record territory.

I ask cause it seems you're lost. Let's see the numbers, provide the link you're referencing.
You are the one who is lost. Go find your “benchmarks” and then tell us all how it’s really Biden’s policies rather than the market.

Really? Have prices at the pum dropped at all?
why would they, they haven't purchased cheaper product. You still don't understand how it works.

I bet you don't even understand that the tankers that bring the gasoline to the local folks has to spend more on gas to drive it around to them, which makes the price at the pump automatically higher. You're fking clueless loser. A brick has more sense than you, and I apologize to the bricks.

Yeah, that’s not really applicable when the entire economy is dependent on their products. They can extract whatever price keeps them in record territory.
Do you really believe that? If that's true, then what keeps gas stations from just charging $100/gallon for gas? Civic duty?

No - even when the entire economy is dependent on their products, price and value are subjective matters. They can set the price at whatever they want, but they can't force people to buy their products.

Forum List

Back