In 2020, God finally lost his patience with us and that's why all this bad stuff is happening

Atheists will laugh......of course......

But it does stand to reason
Atheists are part of the problem.

They haughtily declare that man doesn't need God, but everything we see proves the opposite.

Look at Russia and China, both atheist countries.

Would you want to live in either?

I'm what's called a "troubled believer".

I give God credit for creation and all things.
Unfortunately, that includes a history of unbelievable horrors and evil on his planet Earth.

I cannot reconcile 3 year old babies being raped.
For that matter......why do Earth's creatures ALL need to kill another creature to survive? What a brutal creation.
The amount of Terror and horror that takes place on this planet every day defies a loving deity.
The short answer to your troubled mind is that we are in a fallen world. Adam forfeited his crown and throne to Lucifer. Lucifer is the god of this World now and has been ever since he caused the fall of man.

The Creator is Lord over all the Universe, but The Earth is a bit of enemy territory by a contractual obligation via Adam forfeiting his birthright.
When God gets involved in things on Earth, it is like an invasion. This is also why we are told to occupy. That is because we are to take enemy ground and hold it, until Christ comes.

Christ took the first steps in winning that back by leaving heaven and His throne to come in the form of man as The Second Adam, but the process is not finished.

The issue still remains though that The Title, Crown and Throne will not be transferred until The Father is satisfied with the number of true believers he has gathered in to the Son's Sheepfold. When that number and that day, that not even The Son knows is fulfilled, then the first seal on the deed to Earth will be broken and along with it the 1st seal judgment will be released on Lucifer, and his kingdom and all those who follow him, and so on and so forth until all the seals are broken, and The Deed is fully read and entered in to the record of the Court of Heaven and all the Judgments upon the usurper and his kingdom are completed.

That Land Deed or Title is the scroll in The Book of Revelation.

Once Christ Returns, the Earth will be restored as it once was, and the entire Earth will become as The Garden of Eden, and Christ will sit upon the throne as The Second Adam.

What church teaches the above?

They haughtily declare that man doesn't need God, but everything we see proves the opposite.

Unfortunately, that includes a history of unbelievable horrors and evil on his planet Earth.

For that matter......why do Earth's creatures ALL need to kill another creature to survive? What a brutal creation.
The amount of Terror and horror that takes place on this planet every day defies a loving deity.
The short answer to your troubled mind is that we are in a fallen world. Adam forfeited his crown and throne to Lucifer. Lucifer is the god of this World now and has been ever since he caused the fall of man.

The Creator is Lord over all the Universe, but The Earth is a bit of enemy territory by a contractual obligation via Adam forfeiting his birthright.
When God gets involved in things on Earth, it is like an invasion. This is also why we are told to occupy. That is because we are to take enemy ground and hold it, until Christ comes.

Christ took the first steps in winning that back by leaving heaven and His throne to come in the form of man as The Second Adam, but the process is not finished.

The issue still remains though that The Title, Crown and Throne will not be transferred until The Father is satisfied with the number of true believers he has gathered in to the Son's Sheepfold. When that number and that day, that not even The Son knows is fulfilled, then the first seal on the deed to Earth will be broken and along with it the 1st seal judgment will be released on Lucifer, and his kingdom and all those who follow him, and so on and so forth until all the seals are broken, and The Deed is fully read and entered in to the record of the Court of Heaven and all the Judgments upon the usurper and his kingdom are completed.

Once Christ Returns, the Earth will be restored as it once was, and the entire Earth will become as The Garden of Eden, and Christ will sit upon the throne as The Second Adam.

Anyone who believes The Gospel knows that one of Christ’s Titles is written as The Second Adam.

That Satan is the god of this world is also in scripture. Otherwise also how could Satan offer Jesus when tempted by Satan all the kingdoms of this world if Jesus would just bow down to him.

Lucifer was not always ruler over Earth, man was, and man was created a little higher than the angels, but falling from grace out us under Satan’s dominion and below The Angels.

The return of Christ is about more than the redemption of man and the vanquishing of Evil. It is also about taking back possession of The Earth from the god of this world, Lucifer, now called Satan.

Last edited:
We Americans have been rebelling against God since the sexual revolution in the 1960's.

That's when the birth control pill was invented, and after that, women decided they no longer needed to be moral and began to lead a promiscuous lifestyle of sex without meaning.

Abortion inevitably followed, because birth control doesn't always work, and after Roe v. Wade, our county began murdering babies by the millions.

Also, a nation that was once in Church every Sunday began to abandon prayer, and each generation became further and further from God and the Ten Commandments.

It had to follow from that that such things as mass shootings, drive-by shootings, serial killings, and all other manner of violence would escalate.

Sexual perversion has come out of dark hiding places and into the mainstream and now perversion is openly celebrated in our movies and TV shows while those who are moral are portrayed as villains.

2020 is simply the year that the spark of COVID lit fire to the whole rotting edifice of our rotten society and now that the fire has spread it may not be possible to stop it.
What a perfect example of the pure immorality of so may existing religious myths.

We Americans have been rebelling against God since the sexual revolution in the 1960's.

That's when the birth control pill was invented, and after that, women decided they no longer needed to be moral and began to lead a promiscuous lifestyle of sex without meaning.

Abortion inevitably followed, because birth control doesn't always work, and after Roe v. Wade, our county began murdering babies by the millions.

Also, a nation that was once in Church every Sunday began to abandon prayer, and each generation became further and further from God and the Ten Commandments.

It had to follow from that that such things as mass shootings, drive-by shootings, serial killings, and all other manner of violence would escalate.

Sexual perversion has come out of dark hiding places and into the mainstream and now perversion is openly celebrated in our movies and TV shows while those who are moral are portrayed as villains.

2020 is simply the year that the spark of COVID lit fire to the whole rotting edifice of our rotten society and now that the fire has spread it may not be possible to stop it.

How could you know what God thinks?
Do you get emails or texts?
Of course not. You have no access to anything but invent these childish predictions as if you have access to some hideous God.
Next you will be sentencing us atheists to eternal fire for not obeying you. Go ahead. Make my day.

Anyone who believes The Gospel knows that one of Christ’s Titles is written as The Second Adam.

That Satan is the god of this world is also in scripture. Otherwise also how could Satan offer Jesus when tempted by Satan all the kingdoms of this world if Jesus would just bow down to him.

Lucifer was not always ruler over Earth, man was, and man was created a little higher than the angels, but falling from grace out us under Satan’s dominion and below The Angels.

The return of Christ is about more than the redemption of man and the vanquishing of Evil. It is also about taking back possession of The Earth from the god of this world, Lucifer, now called Satan.

What church do you attend?

I don't attend any church. I dont believe there is a god, heaven or hell. There is no evidence for any religious garbage and you know it.
If you gave any, which I know you Don't, present it now.
I would appreciate it if you restrained yourself from belching lies about ghosts etc. it simply is Not true.

I don't attend any church. I dont believe there is a god, heaven or hell. There is no evidence for any religious garbage and you know it.
I would appreciate it if you restrained yourself from belching lies about ghosts etc. it simply is Not true.

I was asking Original Tree what church he attended.. Pretty wild stuff.

It might be to you but it's still accurate and you know it. That's how arrogant you godbotherers are.

It might be to you but it's still accurate and you know it. That's how arrogant you godbotherers are.

You think I'm a godbotherer?

Er... Spanish flu happened. That was "bad shit".... happened before the sexual revolution.

The plague, small pox, all that "bad shit" happened when religion was roaring.

This might be happening because viruses are an important evolutionary process, and the coronavirus is merely changing, evolving, humans.

Forget God, this is biological, science.

Er... Spanish flu happened. That was "bad shit".... happened before the sexual revolution.

This might be happening because viruses are an important evolutionary process, and the coronavirus is merely changing, evolving, humans.

Yellow Fever and Cholera also took many lives when religion was toating.

Yeah, we currently have the LOWEST rate of deaths, infant mortality and religion is at its lowest.

Go figure.

Yeah, we currently have the LOWEST rate of deaths, infant mortality and religion is at its lowest.

Go figure.

Childbirth was dangerous and too many women died.. Plus, babies were lucky to make their second birthday.

Blackrook just isn't thinking.

Go figure.

Childbirth was dangerous and too many women died.. Plus, babies were lucky to make their second birthday.

Well, that sums up most of this forum, lots of people not thinking, just farting things out onto a keyboard.

Go figure.

Well, that sums up most of this forum, lots of people not thinking, just farting things out onto a keyboard.

True.. I don't see much real interest in any subject. Just soundbite information and personal attacks..

You shouldn't have to have pointed out that when religion was strong we had more death and disease , more infant and maternal mortality.

How could you know what God thinks?
Do you get emails or texts?
Of course not. You have no access to anything but invent these childish predictions as if you have access to some hideous God.
Next you will be sentencing us atheists to eternal fire for not obeying you. Go ahead. Make my day.
You don’t know what God thinks?
Obviously you’re an illiterate idiot.

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

While I am against abortion I am a huuuuuge proponent of contraception, which our country needs alot more of. There is zero need for unwanted pregnancies. This no need for abortion. At least alot more women are choosing not to have kids and are able to not become pregnant. This because of the many forms of contraception. I will never understand opposition to contraception.

Any speculation as to what the black plague was a response?

Forum List

Back