in 2015, more toddlers caused gun deaths than terrorists in the USA

how about Dolls? don't dolls possessed by a demon waving a kitchen knife kill about 234,000 people a year?

766 people drowned and there are way fewer pool owners than gun owners obviously responsible swimming pool owners aren't as common as we thought.

Billy's a moron
aren't some species of Cantelope been deemed "Terrorists" being people have died eating them?

I think we all need to just lock the door and stay in our homes, that's safe. Well, except then we'll get heart disease ...

Wow, life isn't safe. It takes the blazingly acute mind of a liberal to figure that out ...

how about Dolls? don't dolls possessed by a demon waving a kitchen knife kill about 234,000 people a year?

766 people drowned and there are way fewer pool owners than gun owners obviously responsible swimming pool owners aren't as common as we thought.

Billy's a moron
aren't some species of Cantelope been deemed "Terrorists" being people have died eating them?

I think we all need to just lock the door and stay in our homes, that's safe. Well, except then we'll get heart disease ...

Wow, life isn't safe. It takes the blazingly acute mind of a liberal to figure that out ...
thats what Hillary and Obama wants us to do while they piss off our tax dollars on vacations

Billy's a moron

There are way more children swimming than playing with guns.

Guns are scary, huh Billy000.
No I'm totally fine with their existence.

Who should own them then, if not "Fox News-watching, NRA-dick-sucking sack of trash "?
People with a reasonable IQ level.

What is a reasonable IQ, and who administers the test and when and where?
Why won't Obama say "toddler extremist terrorists"?

Because he is proving he is not bigoted towards toddlers. He's not a divider. Besides, just because some toddlers decide to off their stupid parents, doesn't mean all toddlers are out to kill their stupid parents. In reality, it is a very peace loving age. Some people just don't understand them, so they react in fear.
Testing for IQ isn't a feasible solution. I'm simply stating my opinion that stupid people shouldn't own guns. Why even have this conversation anyway? You people act like 5 year olds when it comes to discussing gun control. You won't compromise on ANY form of it. You just whine and scream til you get what you want.

Sorry, you are the OP of the thread. What kind of discussion were you looking to have after posting the link, and commenting that some people aren't smart enough to own guns? What kind of compromise are you seeking?

Okay I'm trying to picture what a "responsible gun owner" looks like because apparently they are way less than common than we thought. I mean yes, responsible gun owners DO exist, but the mistake is believing that any Fox News-watching, NRA-dick-sucking sack of trash is responsible when it comes to owning a gun. Apparently some people just aren't smart enough. That's the mistake republicans make.

Toddlers Killed More Americans Than Terrorists Did This Year
A nonissue, so called "gun violence" only affects a tiny, tiny percentage of 1% of Americans. Dumbass
Islamic terrorists are even less a threat than toddlers.
Who should the NRA and their Republican minions be railing against?
Anti-gun nutters like yourself...

In fact, it hasn't been 'toddlers', it has been irresponsible people mismanaging firearms.

Forum List

Back