in 2015, more toddlers caused gun deaths than terrorists in the USA

Here we go again, another gun grabber thread.
More fantasyland bullshit from the right. No one is "gun grabbing".
You're trying to make a case for restricting or banning private ownership of guns. Gun grabbing.
Lol you people are so thick. NO ONE IS SUGGESTING WE BAN PRIVATE GUN OWNERSHIP. I don't understand why you people delude yourselves.
That's the ultimate goal. Restriction, registration, confiscation. Then bans.

Okay I'm trying to picture what a "responsible gun owner" looks like because apparently they are way less than common than we thought. I mean yes, responsible gun owners DO exist, but the mistake is believing that any Fox News-watching, NRA-dick-sucking sack of trash is responsible when it comes to owning a gun. Apparently some people just aren't smart enough. That's the mistake republicans make.

Toddlers Killed More Americans Than Terrorists Did This Year

Guns are scary, huh Billy000.
No I'm totally fine with their existence.

Who should own them then, if not "Fox News-watching, NRA-dick-sucking sack of trash "?
People with a reasonable IQ level.

What is a reasonable IQ, and who administers the test and when and where?
Why won't Obama say "toddler extremist terrorists"?

Because he is proving he is not bigoted towards toddlers. He's not a divider. Besides, just because some toddlers decide to off their stupid parents, doesn't mean all toddlers are out to kill their stupid parents. In reality, it is a very peace loving age. Some people just don't understand them, so they react in fear.
Testing for IQ isn't a feasible solution. I'm simply stating my opinion that stupid people shouldn't own guns. Why even have this conversation anyway? You people act like 5 year olds when it comes to discussing gun control. You won't compromise on ANY form of it. You just whine and scream til you get what you want.

image.jpeg

Okay I'm trying to picture what a "responsible gun owner" looks like because apparently they are way less than common than we thought. I mean yes, responsible gun owners DO exist, but the mistake is believing that any Fox News-watching, NRA-dick-sucking sack of trash is responsible when it comes to owning a gun. Apparently some people just aren't smart enough. That's the mistake republicans make.

A nonissue, so called "gun violence" only affects a tiny, tiny percentage of 1% of Americans. Dumbass

A nonissue, so called "gun violence" only affects a tiny, tiny percentage of 1% of Americans. Dumbass
Islamic terrorists are even less a threat than toddlers.
Who should the NRA and their Republican minions be railing against?

actually i did hear that over 56,000 people who were in an elevator with Micheal Moore also died because Micheal Moore also farted in those elevators,

First of all, four, five and six year olds aren't "toddlers," moron.

Second, average that number across the last 15 years to 9/11 ...

And with 310 million guns and 100 million gun owners, 11 deaths proves responsible gun owners aren't common. You actually are a rocket scientist, aren't you?

We need to eradicate bees, there were roughly 5 bee deaths ...

If toddlers cause more deaths than terrorists, then by all means, let us stop this nonsensical war on terror and concentrate on the real danger.

Wait! Hasn't that war already started and has been going on for more than 30 years, with nipping those toddlers in the bud, so to speak, with Roe vs, Wade?

how about Dolls? don't dolls possessed by a demon waving a kitchen knife kill about 234,000 people a year?

766 people drowned and there are way fewer pool owners than gun owners obviously responsible swimming pool owners aren't as common as we thought.

Billy's a moron

And with 310 million guns and 100 million gun owners, 11 deaths proves responsible gun owners aren't common. You actually are a rocket scientist, aren't you?

and what about those single moms initiating brawls in their local Wal-Marts, and also get their 10 yr old sons to get in on the action in the shampoo isle? i wonder how many people have had their ass kicked from them,

how about Dolls? don't dolls possessed by a demon waving a kitchen knife kill about 234,000 people a year?

766 people drowned and there are way fewer pool owners than gun owners obviously responsible swimming pool owners aren't as common as we thought.

Billy's a moron
well i hear that dogs and toyotas with various engine problems kill a lot of people!

Another far left drone failed thread!

Trying to connect dots where none exist!
Facts don't exist?

In your case, perspective doesn't exist. There are 11 gun deaths and 766 drownings, why are you focused on guns? You should be banning swimming pools.

What's even more idiotic is that you only wanted to focus on the US to skew the statistic, there were way more terrorist murders than the toddler crime wave.

And that in a narrow period without terrorist attacks you conclude terrorists aren't a threat is just the idiot that you are.

Also, Obama didn't classify San Bernardino as a terrorist attack, they called it workplace violence. According to you leftist moon bats they don't exist

and what about those single moms initiating brawls in their local Wal-Marts, and also get their 10 yr old sons to get in on the action in the shampoo isle? i wonder how many people have had their ass kicked from them,

Yes, that clearly proves that responsible moms aren't as common as we thought, they're a bunch of raving lunatics ready to commit assault

Billy's a moron
aren't some species of Cantelope been deemed "Terrorists" being people have died eating them?

your "news" link is three years old dumb ass

in 2013 there was 19 killed in declared terrorist attacks

which is more then the toddler story

one is too many but your link is misleading or dishonest

Forum List

Back