Impressive Speech From Pence Last Night

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I for one am eager to see old 41 get buried and it be done with. But I looked at the ceremony to see how Dubya was holding up, and if Jeb! was dreading a Trump appearance (they came later). I don't like the Turtle...McConnell is a never-Trumper and always refers to the Wall money as "something the President wants" so I was about to watch something else when Pence appeared. He was magnificent. When he spoke about his aviator son tailhooking on the GHW Bush aircraft carrier, you saw the patriotic pride he has for his son, his country, and his president. I have long hoped Trump would accomplish everything we want in one term and hand the presidency off to Pence. Reagan should never have served a second term, he was losing his mental acuity by the month, with Nancy hovering over him while his aides lost their fear of the man and started freelancing. Trump will be 74 at the end of his term and the jackals will still be trying to bite his legs. I'd like to see he and Melania head back to Trump Tower and his businesses while Pence lowers the rhetoric levels and continues the great man's work.

57f2be5d1b00007f08ef429d.jpeg

• Banned
Trump and Pence are polar opposites.

Baloney...they're both tough bastards who remember when America was great and want it to be again. Pence isn't the showman Trump is....nobody is. But they're on the same page about the country and our role in the world. When Pence stared down Putin a couple weeks ago and his appearance last night, I knew he was ready for the job.

Pence is still around? He’s been even more in hiding than the 1st mistress
Behind the scenes Pence has been feverishly undoing everything the Magic Kenyan did.... Its as if Obama never served....got to love it right?....

Pence is still around? He’s been even more in hiding than the 1st mistress
Behind the scenes Pence has been feverishly undoing everything the Magic Kenyan did.... Its as if Obama never served....got to love it right?....
Pence can’t even speak to women. He’s either in hiding because Trump is annoyed by him, or because he thinks he can still have a political career if people forget he was part of the Trump admin.

• Banned
Pence can’t even speak to women. He’s either in hiding because Trump is annoyed by him, or because he thinks he can still have a political career if people forget he was part of the Trump admin.

Lying through your ass again I see.....Pence doesn't take women other than his wife to DINNER is what he said. Since you've never taken a woman out, to dinner or anywhere, this confused you and you started lying....it's a basic reflex of yours.

Pence is a getter-done-er, too.

He needs to pick him a veep as good as Trump did picking him.

Trump might roll again, though. If he does, look for things to seriously be happening. Good, lasting legislation for the good of the country.

Trump's already done some great stuff that hinders swamp creatures..to things that pre-dated Obama by decades.

Trump might roll again, though. If he does, look for things to seriously be happening. Good, lasting legislation for the good of the country.

Trump's already done some great stuff that hinders swamp creatures..to things that pre-dated Obama by decades.

Rubio...strong on defense, swing-state Republican, and speaks fluent Spanish. If we can pry the latinos away from the commiecrats party, they'll never win another election. Rubio is wildly popular with hispanics who'd never vote for an anglo....I've heard that from several of them

Lying through your ass again I see.....Pence doesn't take women other than his wife to DINNER is what he said. Since you've never taken a woman out, to dinner or anywhere, this confused you and you started lying....it's a basic reflex of yours.
Is that what he said? We’ve seen so little of him, it’s hard to remember.

Rubio...strong on defense, swing-state Republican, and speaks fluent Spanish. If we can pry the latinos away from the commiecrats party, they'll never win another election. Rubio is wildly popular with hispanics who'd never vote for an anglo....I've heard that from several of them

What exactly is Rubio doing this year? Does he have to care for a parent or something?

What exactly is Rubio doing this year? Does he have to care for a parent or something?

He's been in there scrapping...especially in Florida for that other Senate seat and Gov. chair. He was a principal figure in the tax cut legislation getting breaks for dependent chillins and he was hard after the creeps who tried to destroy Kavanaugh. I liked the guy for President before Trump went down there and handed him his head...that's when I knew Trump would win. Rubio was going into private practice but got talked out of it and won his seat again and I'm glad he did. Pence/Rubio ticket would shine...old guy, young guy, good geographic mix...Indiana/Florida, white guy/hispanic, and Rubio learned his lesson about trying to work with commiecrats on that gang of eight fiasco...he got double-crossed big time on that which was their plan all along.

He's been in there scrapping...especially in Florida for that other Senate seat and Gov. chair. He was a principal figure in the tax cut legislation getting breaks for dependent chillins and he was hard after the creeps who tried to destroy Kavanaugh. I liked the guy for President before Trump went down there and handed him his head...that's when I knew Trump would win. Rubio was going into private practice but got talked out of it and won his seat again and I'm glad he did. Pence/Rubio ticket would shine...old guy, young guy, good geographic mix...Indiana/Florida, white guy/hispanic, and Rubio learned his lesson about trying to work with commiecrats on that gang of eight fiasco...he got double-crossed big time on that which was their plan all along.

What did he run for last election?

I for one am eager to see old 41 get buried and it be done with. But I looked at the ceremony to see how Dubya was holding up, and if Jeb! was dreading a Trump appearance (they came later). I don't like the Turtle...McConnell is a never-Trumper and always refers to the Wall money as "something the President wants" so I was about to watch something else when Pence appeared. He was magnificent. When he spoke about his aviator son tailhooking on the GHW Bush aircraft carrier, you saw the patriotic pride he has for his son, his country, and his president. I have long hoped Trump would accomplish everything we want in one term and hand the presidency off to Pence. Reagan should never have served a second term, he was losing his mental acuity by the month, with Nancy hovering over him while his aides lost their fear of the man and started freelancing. Trump will be 74 at the end of his term and the jackals will still be trying to bite his legs. I'd like to see he and Melania head back to Trump Tower and his businesses while Pence lowers the rhetoric levels and continues the great man's work.

57f2be5d1b00007f08ef429d.jpeg

He's a moron who sucks Trump ass.

Forever tainted.

And he shakes his head "negative" when he answers in the positive.

Finally, he's dirty too. He lied to the American people re: Flynn.

Forum List

Back