"Avoid women at all costs"- new Wall Street rule

The "me-too" movement has necessitated this new rule, which is certainly a positive move for Homoamericans seeking employment in finance. The Light-in-the-loafers crowd will have no problem with the new dictates from the Wall Street crowd.

Wall Street rule for the #MeToo era: Avoid women at all costs
How sad guys can't just be respectful and professional while at work.
That's pretty much what it boils down to......they can't be respectful and professional.....so they avoid women.

The "me-too" movement has necessitated this new rule, which is certainly a positive move for Homoamericans seeking employment in finance. The Light-in-the-loafers crowd will have no problem with the new dictates from the Wall Street crowd.

And if they are not some loon like Ford makes shit up

That's pretty much what it boils down to......they can't be respectful and professional.....so they avoid women.
You know, the huge majority of guys do just fine. I find it hard to believe that men on Wall Street are that much different from those of us on Main Street. There is sometimes a vein of threat involved in these reactions--"if you ladies are going to report us, you're not gonna get any." I've heard it before.

The concern isn't that Wall St. men can't be respectful to broads, but that the gals are making up things and ruining the men's careers.

That's what the people learned with the Bret Kavanaugh situation. Even though the man was found to be totally innocent of Gang Rape and Sexual Harassment, the broad who made the accusation made a big score and Kav's life and career were almost ruined by just 2 votes.

Better to be safe and just avoid broads or follow the Hallowed Mike Pence rule.

The concern isn't that Wall St. men can't be respectful to broads, but that the gals are making up things and ruining the men's careers.

That's what the people learned with the Bret Kavanaugh situation. Even though the man was found to be totally innocent of Gang Rape and Sexual Harassment, the broad who made the accusation made a big score and Kav's life and career were almost ruined by just 2 votes.

"broads"? Well, we know where YOU are coming from...............

"Broads" is a slang word for the gals here on the East Coast.

I've tried to use it more since I moved to the Commonwealth of the Pennsylvanians.

I've tried to use it more since I moved to the Commonwealth of the Pennsylvanians.
I live on the East Coast. That's not gonna work.

That's just a silly thing to say. I've lived in Pennsylvania for most of my life, and I've only said "broads" MAYBE... four times a day. :dunno:

Nope...I'm from the East Coast....it's derogatory and has been for at least 50 years.

Yeah, gay men just absolutely hate associating with women or something.

That's just a silly thing to say. I've lived in Pennsylvania for most of my life, and I've only said "broads" MAYBE... four times a day. :dunno:
I'm sure that the women around you have figured out your attitude towards women then.

That would be great…If men could avoid asking people out whom you work with, dating co-workers, arranging to meet in conspicuous places such as bars and hotel rooms to conduct business. Avoidance is better than the alternative.

As for the thread, the bullshit premise is that some woman who is intellectually equal to their male counterparts will make things up because she somehow wants the glitz and glamor that comes along with being a sexual assault victim (and your echoing of it) shows why the blob and his followers are thought of as pond scum.

I'm sure that the women around you have figured out your attitude towards women then.

That's why I'm flexible with my sexuality. :D

Forum List

Back