Impregnated by Trump

Why and do you mean as long as you didn't have to live with him.

Sunni, you outdid yourself, that was your dumbest post yet. Why not ask draft dodger Donnie for some semen and find yourself a women who will carry for you. Good luck, may you all live happily, and hopefully the trailer park next to Mar-a-lago will accept you and yours.

I am sorry I saw this thread. If I was on the titanic, after seeing this, I would be happy to ride to the bottom at 32 fps squared.

That's right. I despise America. That is why I voted for Clinton. I love her. Will you marry me?

Sunni, you outdid yourself, that was your dumbest post yet. Why not ask draft dodger Donnie for some semen and find yourself a women who will carry for you. Good luck, may you all live happily, and hopefully the trailer park next to Mar-a-lago will accept you and yours.
Actually all of Trump's hoes go first-class at all times.

BTW, I think he was kidding.

It's an Islamic thing-------muslims justify rape by claiming that Kaffirahs are supposed to be HONORED by being raped by a muslim. Read the Koran. In the filth of
shariah law------the child of rape by a muslim male is a MUSLIM by law.

It's an Islamic thing-------muslims justify rape by claiming that Kaffirahs are supposed to be HONORED by being raped by a muslim. Read the Koran. In the filth of
shariah law------the child of rape by a muslim male is a MUSLIM by law.

I think he is an atheist, he must mean the Child Support would be great.

Forum List

Back