Impossible for zionist jews to tell the truth

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
They seem to think if they can control the perception, they can change reality into something more to their Advantage

you mentioned "examples" codger-----but offered NO EXAMPLES ------silly writing style------you fail I will help you ---If you mention that you have "examples" you are obligated to present at least a few

both jos and codger are well versed in nazi gobbly-speak
for more examples----try to get access to the propaganda
written by escaped nazi war criminals who fled to
Syria or Egypt They engaged in describing nazi horrors---
complete with photos claiming JOOOS did it That was
then----back in the late 40s and early 50s----As time
went on ------trying to pull that line got silly----so they
morphed it into JOOOOOS EMULATE the nazis

• Banned
both jos and codger are well versed in nazi gobbly-speak
for more examples----try to get access to the propaganda
written by escaped nazi war criminals who fled to
Syria or Egypt They engaged in describing nazi horrors---
complete with photos claiming JOOOS did it That was
then----back in the late 40s and early 50s----As time
went on ------trying to pull that line got silly----so they
morphed it into JOOOOOS EMULATE the nazis
buchenwaldlampshade.jpg

you mentioned "examples" codger-----but offered NO EXAMPLES ------silly writing style------you fail I will help you ---If you mention that you have "examples" you are obligated to present at least a few

wrong ratso...Hollie made reference to "uncomfortable truths"..and I simply requested an example...as it turned out the request was too much for the faint-minded imbecile...perhaps you can help the dear lost child????

Sure pimp----I will help you----it is, clearly, an uncomfortable truth that
genocidal murders have been comitted by christians in the name of christianity
in the hundreds of millions over the past 1700 years-----Sherri denies that christian
ideologues ever comitted genocides Most christians have repudiated those ideologies to which OTHER christians cling that led to the genocides. Some are still
around

wrong ratso...Hollie made reference to "uncomfortable truths"..and I simply requested an example...as it turned out the request was too much for the faint-minded imbecile...perhaps you can help the dear lost child????

in the hundreds of millions over the past 1700 years-----Sherri denies that christian
ideologues ever comitted genocides Most christians have repudiated those ideologies to which OTHER christians cling that led to the genocides. Some are still
around

scuse me Ratso---but you are rambling once again...try to confine your answer to the
Arab/Israeli conflict without freighting in the suitable scapegoats that provide cover for Jewish crimes in Palestine....incidentally, the Jews have done quite well in their ambitions to catch up to the Christian atrocities....couple of more decades and they'll be running neck-n-neck

you answer is simply the usual christian form of nazism partyline----and is a fabrication.

Jews do not commit atrocities in Palestine There was a time when
BOTH christians and muslims comitted atrocities in palestine---more
lately the name of the atrocity business that afflicts the land once
called PALESTINE is ISLAM Christians in that area are out of
of the business of atrocities

• Banned
around

scuse me Ratso---but you are rambling once again...try to confine your answer to the
Arab/Israeli conflict without freighting in the suitable scapegoats that provide cover for Jewish crimes in Palestine....incidentally, the Jews have done quite well in their ambitions to catch up to the Christian atrocities....couple of more decades and they'll be running neck-n-neck

you answer is simply the usual christian form of nazism partyline----and is a fabrication.

One of the atrocities that some jews commit is trying to insist that Palestine never existed

One of the atrocities that some jews commit is trying to insist that Palestine never existed

'saying' "palestine never existed" is an "ATROCITY"? I have seen in writing,
jews stating "palestine was never a country" In fact it was---2000 years go---the
romans called Israel/Judea which WAS a country at that time "PALESTINE" ---since that jewish government was destroyed-----Palestine has never been a country. I would not refer to the mis-statement "PALESTINE" was never a country----as an atrocity anymore than I would refer to a statement "the planet Jupiter never existed" as an ATROCITY It is just an incorrect statement You have something that approaches ATROCITY?

around

scuse me Ratso---but you are rambling once again...try to confine your answer to the Arab/Israeli conflict without freighting in the suitable scapegoats that provide cover for Jewish crimes in Palestine....incidentally, the Jews have done quite well in their ambitions to catch up to the Christian atrocities....couple of more decades and they'll be running neck-n-neck
Why you ridicious Dhimwit, it would take the Jews hundreds of years to catch up with the murders that your Muslim pals have committed.. Why not ask a few Hindus how many other Hindus have been murdered by your friends?

You say someone provocative like "Zionist Jews cannot tell the truth". brings out no evidence, but says there is bias.

No, you're just a troll, pal.
Well said. And the sick Iranian Islamist fuck follows with Holocasut pictures to prove that on the day he was plop born, the flush wasn't working.

You say someone provocative like "Zionist Jews cannot tell the truth". brings out no evidence, but says there is bias.

Well said. And the sick Iranian Islamist fuck follows with Holocasut pictures to prove that on the day he was plop born, the flush wasn't working.

Is JOS actually Iranian ????

He sure is. He gave it up a long time ago. Someone posted a picture of two gays hung from a crane and Jos read the sign, and backwards. Yesterday his signature line contained one of Ayatollah Khomeini's quotes about wiping Israel of the map, in Farsi, which Ahmadinejad often repeats. Claims to live in Spain. He must be one of these Hezbollahi animals in hiding.

I hope the Spanish are keeping a close eye on this enemy within Islamist asshole. You know, many of the biggest busts have occured by following terrorist postings in the Internet.

He sure is. He gave it up a long time ago. Someone posted a picture of two gays hung from a crane and Jos read the sign, and backwards. Yesterday his signature line contained one of Ayatollah Khomeini's quotes about wiping Israel of the map, in Farsi, which Ahmadinejad often repeats. Claims to live in Spain. He must be one of these Hezbollahi animals in hiding.

I hope the Spanish are keeping a close eye on this enemy within Islamist asshole. You know, many of the biggest busts have occured by following terrorist postings in the Internet.

Well fuck , that explains everything haha !!

They seem to think if they can control the perception, they can change reality into something more to their Advantage

EXACTLY!!!! the sad thing is that the vast majority of them are sub-literate, and equally ahistorical...empty minds are the best receptacle for propaganda...another valuable lesson the Jews learned from their Nazi tormnentors

Sub-literate ... "tormnentors?" :lol::lol::lol:

EXACTLY!!!! the sad thing is that the vast majority of them are sub-literate, and equally ahistorical...empty minds are the best receptacle for propaganda...another valuable lesson the Jews learned from their Nazi tormnentors

Sub-literate ... "tormnentors?" :lol::lol::lol:
That's Mr. Grammar.He's tormnenterd.

Forum List

Back