IMPORTANT UPDATE on Clinton Email Scandal Court Hearing..."

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It is unbelievable how the gov't is still covering up for the Hildebeast. As it looks more and more likely she will be making a run again for president, we might just have all the evidence at hand by the 2020 presidential election!

If she runs and actually gets the nomination, which is highly unlikely, it would be the best thing that happened to Trump and the Republicans. I wonder who the Left will blame this time, when she gets her ass kicked even worse than 2016? Let me give you a hint, it starts with an R......

Great update. Of course nobody could follow all the jumping around from the guy talking, but it seems the right is still whining about stuff that has been investigated multiple times. It's been proven that there is nothing there, but you are certainly free to keep trying.

It is unbelievable how the gov't is still covering up for the Hildebeast. As it looks more and more likely she will be making a run again for president, we might just have all the evidence at hand by the 2020 presidential election!

yall need to drop this.

the emails are gone and the bodies are in the ground.

nothing will get proven and hillary will scream that the right hates women and the media will parrot it.

yall need to drop this.

nothing will get proven and hillary will scream that the right hates women and the media will parrot it.

Nope, embarrass her ass and keep it up through HER THIRD CAMPAIGN!....That felon should be prosecuted! She is NOT above the law!

How else can republicans fleece money from their base without Hillary fearmongering....Or Pelosi or "insert woman here"

Hope no one thinks Hitlery will ever be held accountable for anything she's ever done.

You might as well piss up a rope.

yall need to drop this.

Nope, embarrass her ass and keep it up through HER THIRD CAMPAIGN!....That felon should be prosecuted! She is NOT above the law!

it's a nonstarter, if there was anything to find it would have been found.

yall need to drop this.

it's a nonstarter, if there was anything to find it would have been found.

You're kidding, right? If anything this bitch is running again in 2020, and even Comey spelled out over 110 felonies she did just before the 2016 election...because that crooked DemonRAT bastard cleared her, doesnt6 mean she can't be indicted on those charges by a NEW AG!

How else can republicans fleece money from their base without Hillary fearmongering....Or Pelosi or "insert woman here"
Good GOD....talk about irony!!
You just showed me that you don't understand what irony means...
You just changed DemonRAT traits to Republican...I'll take that apology now....idiot!
The fact you are a grown man going using the term "DemonRats" like a 10 year old abused Catholic kid tells me more about your idiocy...not mine...

Let me know when you can form independent thoughts instead of repeating the same babble some drug addicted overweight radio host told you to say...

Forum List

Back