Incoming! The Honduras caravan of migrants now in Guatemala after police bk down and let...........

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-10-15_22-59-49.png

Katie Hopkins on Twitter

Gawd help the US, loo at this bs coming through imagine the disease, and bugs they will bring with them.
this is what you leftist c words wnated wait until they get hold of your kid.

Europe can tell you , if they are lucky enoug to leak it....

ETA -------AMERICA JUST IN TIME FOR MIDTERM ELECTIONS IMAGINE THAT.

View attachment 222895

Katie Hopkins on Twitter

Gawd help the US, loo at this bs coming through imagine the disease, and bugs they will bring with them.
this is what you leftist c words wnated wait until they get hold of your kid.

Europe can tell you , if they are lucky enoug to leak it....

ETA -------AMERICA JUST IN TIME FOR MIDTERM ELECTIONS IMAGINE THAT.

Turn them away and send them back. We are not obligated to take them into our nation.

We've got the big, shiny wall that Mexico paid for, haven't we? I'm sure a man of Trumps undoubted talents has got that little matter settled, after 2 years in office?

We've got the big, shiny wall that Mexico paid for, haven't we? I'm sure a man of Trumps undoubted talents has got that little matter settled, after 2 years in office?
Yep. We can build 1,000 miles of wall in a year with ALL 'rats and half the Dino leadership fighting it.

Oh geee, scheduled to get here right around the time the mid term elections.

The democrats in this country need to be lined up on a wall. May need a gatlin gun, but whatever it takes.

I am sure there is nothing to that timing.

Wherever they try to cross have the NG of that State at the border and stop them from coming across our border.

We sure don't need any more illegals in our country.

Hope they build that damned wall.

New Topics

Forum List

Back