Impeachment Trial... Questions phase

What does the courts have to do with the WH claiming EP to the House?
Doesn’t matter schiff withdrew the Subpoena

There's like 70 some subpoenas Trump is ignoring.
We are taking about Bolton, and Cupp .. schiff withdrew the subpoenas

No WE (you and me) are not. I'm talking about all of the subpoenas they are ignoring.
Let’s stick to Bolton since you lost you want to move on lol NOPE

That's where I've always been, dope.
It's you who's strayed off the path.

It's too bad that Bawney Fwank and Al Fwanken are gone.

I can imagine then leading the chant of . . .

GO

NADS!

GO

NADS!

GO

NADS!

Doesn’t matter schiff withdrew the Subpoena

No WE (you and me) are not. I'm talking about all of the subpoenas they are ignoring.

Lol it’s you

Hmm...."If" is the operative word. Certainly those issued after the passage of the House resolution could not be covered by that excuse. Right?
The “if” is for a court to decide, but your House Clowns were too scared to go to court.

Why?

No. The court does not need to decide what is patently false. Obviously those were not "invalid". Again, no other president has ignored every subpoena and tried to use such specious arguments to do so.

Obviously those were not "invalid".

Hmmmm...............

Do I take the OPINION of an alt-left, single digit IQ hack on some low rent messageboard...............or wait for the ruling of the courts.............

It's a coin toss...................:banana:

You could use your own brain if that's an option for you.

If subpoenas issued before the vote were invalid then those issued after the vote obviously would have met the standard set previously and therefore would be valid. No?

So is that a no?

Lol it’s you

I never once mentioned either, dope. I spoke of subpoenas. I'm sorry if your incompetence led you to believe there were only 2 subpoenas.

Lol it’s you

I never once mentioned either, dope. I spoke of subpoenas.
We are talking about why Bolton didn’t testify, it’s because schiff pulled back the sapeora

Lol it’s you

We are talking about why Bolton didn’t testify, it’s because schiff pulled back the sapeora

Uff....They warned me not to engage the inmates.

Lol it’s you

Uff....They warned me not to engage the inmates.
Don’t run away .. this is how this conversation started,, and you want to change it to other people.. stick the facts up your ass lol

How about Heil Schummer’s fail at inviting a criminal to The Senate?

Why would Schummer disgrace himself by inviting a criminal with an ankle bracelet in to The Senate when he couldn’t get in because of his bracelet?

2ndly why was he allowed to violate his house arrest and go to DC?

Now, let’s discuss The Bolton Video:

At no time in that 20 minute interview in the Ukraine did Bolton mention an investigation of Biden or Quid Pro Quo!

Bolton also mentioned Our President’s concerns about corruption, Free Markets and ensuring The Security of Ukraine.

So this establishes that concern about corruption in Ukraine and what The New Ukraine Government was going to do about it as a legitimate concern.

It also establishes a concern about how US Aide would be spent wisely or if it would be abused in a corrupt manner.

Bolton also said the calls were cordial, pleasant and well received by Zelensky!

No pressure just like Zelensky said.

Game Over!

I have a question for Lefty Commies here.

If your whole impeachment argument is that you cannot investigate a person running for President, then why did Obama buy Russian Propaganda and launch an Investigation based on it on Candidate Trump?

33_jpg-917438_JPG-1255294.jpg

Mr. Cippilone, take Schiff up on his offer. Let the Chief Justice decide on the relevancy of each witness. Seems fair to me.
That's not a Democracy...that is a dictatorship.
We're talking the US congress here....not Russia.

No, that's a perfectly good judge presiding over the proceedings. Are you asserting that the Chief Justice cannot be impartial?

Forum List

Back