Impeachment? Really?

Impeachment 13 months before the next Presidential election? With zero probability that the current Senate would vote to convict?

Setting aside the questionable merits, do you think that pursuing this extraordinary procedure (for obvious political reasons) at this time is a worthy endeavor that will not set a terrible precedent?

Remember the "nuclear option" employed by Harry Reid to confirm federal judges? Didn't that set the stage for confirming Supreme Court Justices by a simple majority?

Are you OK with abusing these procedures as long as it benefits your side? What about after future elections when your side loses? Will you take to the streets again?
Trump and his reprehensible supporters should welcome impeachment.

It would all but guarantee Trump re-election.

Impeachment would backfire on Democrats.

And Trump could crow and strut and boast about how he wasn't convicted.

But Trump and his moronic sycophants are too stupid and arrogant to realize any of that.
We triple dog dare you to Impeach The President.
We are faced with a president openly violating his oath of office...
No we don't.
... there is no choice.
Yes there is. Make your choice.

If you chose to impeach the President because you refuse to accept the Electorate's Choice in 2016, uhhh.... the Electorate is not going to be too happy with you in 2020.

You shouldn't be working to overturn the election, you should be using your brief time as House majority to work for the American People and you guys haven't done squat.
No one really wants to impeach the president but he just keeps making his corruption impossible to let pass. Every month or so he does something else that even his supporters have difficulty defending in any rational way. He does not care what the law says and it is clear you feel the same as he does, rules are for democrats.

Impeachment 13 months before the next Presidential election? With zero probability that the current Senate would vote to convict?

Setting aside the questionable merits, do you think that pursuing this extraordinary procedure (for obvious political reasons) at this time is a worthy endeavor that will not set a terrible precedent?

Remember the "nuclear option" employed by Harry Reid to confirm federal judges? Didn't that set the stage for confirming Supreme Court Justices by a simple majority?

Are you OK with abusing these procedures as long as it benefits your side? What about after future elections when your side loses? Will you take to the streets again?

Puzzling actions by the Democrats.
If you’re not going to impeach over the obstruction mentioned in the Mueller Report, this gambit is ridiculous.

Hate knows no bounds. This is emotional-not logical.

But Trump and his moronic sycophants are too stupid and arrogant to realize any of that.
No we don't.
... there is no choice.

If you chose to impeach the President because you refuse to accept the Electorate's Choice in 2016, uhhh.... the Electorate is not going to be too happy with you in 2020.

You shouldn't be working to overturn the election, you should be using your brief time as House majority to work for the American People and you guys haven't done squat.
No one really wants to impeach the president but he just keeps making his corruption impossible to let pass. Every month or so he does something else that even his supporters have difficulty defending in any rational way. He does not care what the law says and it is clear you feel the same as he does, rules are for democrats.
He hasn't broken any laws. Your fake news sources keeping making that up. We write down our laws so that folks can't make up lies and say "you broke the law" and then make up a new one.

Next time someone tells you that he broke the law, ask them to cite the federal statute he violated.

No we don't.
... there is no choice.

He hasn't broken any laws. Your fake news sources keeping making that up. We write down our laws so that folks can't make up lies and say "you broke the law" and then make up a new one.

Next time someone tells you that he broke the law, ask them to cite the federal statute he violated.
Aren't you getting tired having to explain away one thing after another? I remember the sick feeling I had when Bill Clinton made us all defend adultery. I can't imagine how it must be for you.

No we don't.
... there is no choice.

Aren't you getting tired having to explain away one thing after another? I remember the sick feeling I had when Bill Clinton made us all defend adultery. I can't imagine how it must be for you.
Not at all. I want him to get to the bottom of foreign influence on the 2016 election. I suspect that the furious amounts of smoke Democrats are laying down to try to obstruct this investigation is because they know that when we get to the bottom of it, that we will find that Democrats arranged it.

No we don't.
... there is no choice.

Not at all. I want him to get to the bottom of foreign influence on the 2016 election. I suspect that the furious amounts of smoke Democrats are laying down to try to obstruct this investigation is because they know that when we get to the bottom of it, that we will find that Democrats arranged it.
You talking about the investigation into the oranges of the Mueller investigation? It will quietly die after it is no longer needed when reality refuses to conform to the conspiracy theories.

No we don't.

You talking about the investigation into the oranges of the Mueller investigation? It will quietly die after it is no longer needed when reality refuses to conform to the conspiracy theories.
Well, not exactly. We will have to wait for the reports, but several foreign actors were involved in the scheme with the US Intelligence Community to first spy on and then attempt to dispose Trump.

I suspect that Democrats are wildly thrashing about, because they know that when we get to the bottom of it, that Democrats arranged it, but, let's withhold coming to a firm conclusion for the evidence in the upcoming reports.

As for Trump requesting Ukraine's assistance, I fully support that. We have several ongoing investigations into the foreign influence over the 2016 campaign and of course we want Ukraine's full support and they seem quite eager to provide it. The only ones upset about this are the Democrats.

If Democrats want to impeach Trump over that phone-call, by all means we encourage you to do so. The national tune in will be huge and after Barr and Durham testify, from the floor of the US Senate during the proceeding presided over by the Chief Justice, to what they have found so far, it will be clear that Trump deserves a medal for requesting that Ukraine provide whatever information they have for these investigations into foreign influence on our 2016 election.

Last edited:

Well, not exactly. We will have to wait for the reports, but several foreign actors were involved in the scheme with the US Intelligence Community to first spy on and then attempt to dispose Trump.

I suspect that Democrats are wildly thrashing about, because they know that when we get to the bottom of it, that Democrats arranged it, but, let's withhold coming to a firm conclusion for the evidence in the upcoming reports.

As for Trump requesting Ukraine's assistance, I fully support that. We have several ongoing investigations into the foreign influence over the 2016 campaign and of course we want Ukraine's full support and they seem quite eager to provide it. The only ones upset about this are the Democrats.

If Democrats want to impeach Trump over that phone-call, by all means we encourage you to do so. The national tune in will be huge and after Barr and Durham testify, from the floor of the US Senate during the proceeding presided over by the Chief Justice, to what they have found so far, it will be clear that Trump deserves a medal for requesting that Ukraine provide whatever information they have for these investigations into foreign influence on our 2016 election.
Damn you have it bad for this guy, I've never so totally believed in a politician in my life.

Puzzling actions by the Democrats.
If you’re not going to impeach over the obstruction mentioned in the Mueller Report, this gambit is ridiculous.

Wrong.

Damn you have it bad for this guy, I've never so totally believed in a politician in my life.
It's not a matter of "belief". We need to get to the bottom of foreign interference in 2016 election, and Trump rightfully requested that from Ukraine. It's just asinine for Democrats to try to impeach him over that, which is why Trump has triple dog dared Pelosi to put impeachment to a vote.

We will get to the bottom, and after what Democrats have put this nation through for 3 years, God help you if it's clear that the foreign influence on our 2016 election was arranged by the Obama Administration and the Democrats behind this 3 year witch hunt knew that.

I just think that Impeachment Hearings from the Floor of the Senate, should have a massive tune in, and so would be the perfect place for Barr and Durham to give an interim report on what they are finding.

So go ahead. Make Our Day.

It's not a matter of "belief". We need to get to the bottom of foreign interference in 2016 election, and Trump rightfully requested that from Ukraine. It's just asinine for Democrats to try to impeach him over that, which is why Trump has triple dog dared Pelosi to put impeachment to a vote.

We will get to the bottom, and after what Democrats have put this nation through for 3 years, God help you if it's clear that the foreign influence on our 2016 election was arranged by the Obama Administration and the Democrats behind this 3 year witch hunt knew that.

I just think that Impeachment Hearings from the Floor of the Senate, should have a massive tune in, and so would be the perfect place for Barr and Durham to give an interim report on what they are finding.

For some reason I'm not scared at all. It might be that in the end any official findings have to be based in fact. I'm not like you, I don't fear the truth.

No we don't.
... there is no choice.

There is no shame left for these fuckers.

We accepted the fucking election, asshole. And the guy who won WITH 3 MILLION FEWER VOTES proceeded to shit on the fucking norms and the rule of law. You rolled over and asked for more.

Campaign managers indicted and jailed.
Personal lawyer indicted and jailed.
Lied to your face about Stormy.
Lied to your face about tax return release.
Put his kid in the Oval Office.
Kid’s husband in Oval Office.
Golfs every fucking weekend.
No career military advisors.
No Sec Def.
No COS.
No HSD.
Self dealing.

Fuck off. Moron.

Dood, back of the fricken bus.

No we don't.
... there is no choice.

There is no shame left for these fuckers.

We accepted the fucking election, asshole. And the guy who won WITH 3 MILLION FEWER VOTES proceeded to shit on the fucking norms and the rule of law. You rolled over and asked for more.

Campaign managers indicted and jailed.
Personal lawyer indicted and jailed.
Lied to your face about Stormy.
Lied to your face about tax return release.
Put his kid in the Oval Office.
Kid’s husband in Oval Office.
Golfs every fucking weekend.
No career military advisors.
No Sec Def.
No COS.
No HSD.
Self dealing.

Fuck off. Moron.

Dood, back of the fricken bus.

Brilliant.

For some reason I'm not scared at all. It might be that in the end any official findings have to be based in fact. I'm not like you, I don't fear the truth.

Yep, it's not the "truth" you're worried about, it's the facts...dumbass.

As a Trump supporter you have a rather tenuous relationship with "facts".

As an anti-Trumper you have no concept of the truth.

You say that but somewhere in your mind you know this man is going to drag down everything he has touched. Try not to make too much of a fool of yourself when it happens.

You say that but somewhere in your mind you know this man is going to drag down everything he has touched. Try not to make too much of a fool of yourself when it happens.

Well, I have no doubt that you loons will attempt to drag down everything he has touched.

Actually , the Demo Rats have been trying to remove the President since November 8th 2016 ,

so the ongoing proceedings are a Coup d' Etat disguised an an impeachment.

Forum List

Back