Impeachment Over A Phone Call,Ha?,Oh, So President Obama Never Made A Phone Call?

Nothing to say except parroting what your media masters tell you Trump did lately.

The dam has broken...........Can you cultists swim???
We own boats and live on hills. You're the ones who'll be hunting for rats and bottled water
but don't worry the government will find nice FEMA camps free of charge..

LAME.....but expected..........Clutch your Trump inflatable doll........LOL

Republicans really need to bring this up as they argue over this laughable impeachment debacle.
OK, so the Dem's wanna impeach over a phone call.
So,, How many phone calls did Obama make during his 8 years in office?
:1peleas:
But, Obama had a pen! Trump only has a tweeter.
if word got out that Trump ordered a pizza to be delivered to the Oval Office,,,god, thats it! we must impeach !!!!

I remember when the GOP circled the Wagons for Nixon.

"It was just a bungled burglary"

"Hardly anything at all!"

I wasn't born yet. LOL.

You're old.

That explains your ignorance of our history.

It does? You’re just jelly cause I am young (relatively speaking) and you’re old.
Most people I've known with that attitude, don't make it to 40.

That is because they are sissies like you. But every day is a blessing.

Do you believe the Video of Biden bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired is probable cause for an investigation. What crime -- perhaps extortion.

I wish you morons would get a least SOME education besides what you hear from Hannity.....

When Biden made that statement he was representing NOT just the U.S.' (BOTH parties) conviction that the crooked Ukrainian prosecutor should be fired.....BUT ALSO the IMF and the European Union that would not give another dime to the Ukraine unless that crooked prosecutor was fired.

Don;t believe me.....Look all that crap up and thank me later for your brief education.

Republicans really need to bring this up as they argue over this laughable impeachment debacle.

The above MORON "forgets" the CONTENT of that fucking phone call..........LOL

Do these Trumpists ever finish middle school?

i wonder how many private calls Clinton made in his 8 years,,well until later on in 1997

All 800 number calls that lasted about 90 seconds....:21:

The above MORON "forgets" the CONTENT of that fucking phone call..........LOL

Do these Trumpists ever finish middle school?

i wonder how many private calls Clinton made in his 8 years,,well until later on in 1997

All 800 number calls that lasted about 90 seconds....:21:

this just in from CNN: President Donald Trump has made a phone call to the President Of Guam regarding the current "Sinking Crisis",,,,Nancy Pelosi has found out about this and is calling for IMPEACHMENT !!!!

If Joe and Son did the Crime in Ukraine,

What crime was either one ever investigated for.
None that I know of. Do you believe the Video of Biden bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired is probable cause for an investigation. What crime -- perhaps extortion.

No. Haven't you guys investigated Obama enough? He was the head of executive branch and the buck stops with him. Biden was just carrying out his orders don't ya think. Holding federal aid over Countries and even our own States is SOP.

Or was old Joe going rogue?

Alan Dershowitz is a constitution expert, a Democrat and Clinton supporter. When he says impeach then I'll believe its legit.

Why the Framers would reject the Democrats' impeachment criteria
B-B-But the Constitutional experts on "The View" say Impeach bad orange man. :cow::cow::cow:

Read (or learn to read) a host of European media.....and then you won't come off as a complete fucking idiot.
:26::lmao::lol::laugh::laugh2::laughing0301::re:
I love Hannity most of the time.
If that makes me an idiot in your tiny bubble, good. Coming from you it's a compliment.

I used to listen to his show on my commute. He is hilarious. I honestly thought it was comedy when I first heard it. Hannity is on the Astro's station so I accidentally heard it. It made me laugh. Master of the false narrative. Not as good as el-Rushbo though.

Read (or learn to read) a host of European media.....and then you won't come off as a complete fucking idiot.
:26::lmao::lol::laugh::laugh2::laughing0301::re:
I love Hannity most of the time.
If that makes me an idiot in your tiny bubble, good. Coming from you it's a compliment.

I used to listen to his show on my commute. He is hilarious. I honestly thought it was comedy when I first heard it. Hannity is on the Astro's station so I accidentally heard it. It made me laugh. Master of the false narrative. Not as good as el-Rushbo though.

Limbaugh began as a deejay, so he has an entertainer's mentality. And he does like to just goof around to piss lefties off.

Hannity just keeps throwing the same shit against the wall and is so clumsily, blankly, stiffly partisan that he's tough to listen to.

Please tell me you're a dem plant, just trying to make conservatives look bad.

No one is actually this retarded....

Forum List

Back