Impeach This!

democrat-platform-20201.jpg

This is the end of the Democrat Party, and the MSM
Amen.
I’d love to see the end of both corrupt parties but alas I live in reality where both are as powerful as ever. No this is not the end of the Dem party. I don’t think either party’s has ever been stronger and I expect the next election will produce record turn out.
The Democrat Party is rotten to the core. They are dead but don't yet know it. They will soon enough. Th hey are the Whig Party

Amen.
I’d love to see the end of both corrupt parties but alas I live in reality where both are as powerful as ever. No this is not the end of the Dem party. I don’t think either party’s has ever been stronger and I expect the next election will produce record turn out.
For once I may agree with you.
I think you secretly agree with me all the time ;)

Amen.
The Democrat Party is rotten to the core. They are dead but don't yet know it. They will soon enough. Th hey are the Whig Party
As usually your detachment from reality is highlighted. Emotionally fantasies are not real no more how bad you want them to be

Amen.
As usually your detachment from reality is highlighted. Emotionally fantasies are not real no more how bad you want them to be
You have only to look at any of your potential candidates. Not a sane one in the bunch

Republicans Reagan, Bush1, Bush2, & Trump = Fiscal Disasters!!! Dick Cheney said "Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
Amen.
You have only to look at any of your potential candidates. Not a sane one in the bunch
thats your opinion not reality. I wouldn’t be surprised if you had the same opinion prior to Obama’s 8 year run.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

THANK YOU PENNSYLVANIA! With your help, your devotion, and your drive, we are going to keep on working, we are going to keep on fighting, and we are going to keep ON WINNING! We are ONE movement, ONE people, ONE family, and ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD

:clap::clap::clap: Thank you Mr President!!!

I don't think we're being fair here, Trump gets all the media coverage, and there were other candidates having rallies tonight. In fact, Elizabeth Warren hosted a Townhall meeting tonight in Reno. The place was packed, too.

Just look at all those people!!! :spinner:

merlin_165338817_f14c5e6d-f4cc-4231-bd89-f04faecfb905-jumbo.jpg

Amen.
Secretly?
Highly unlikely.
I've never trusted career Politicians.

Especially those in office since I was 14.

This is south central PA home to dumbass rednecks & Trump supporters. Some of the neighboring counties are 70% Republican.
Ahhh...

Respect and tolerance for differing opinions and views?

"The Deplorables?"

Those clinging to their guns and bibles?

Coming from a snowflake libtard I’ll. Take it as a compliment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol.

I figured a dumbass like you would have a weak response. Typical

WTF are you talking about.

I suggest you reread my response.

Libtard?

Really?

You obviously missed something.

This is south central PA home to dumbass rednecks & Trump supporters.
^ says a tolerant liberal.

The California Democrats who were pushing for impeachment have nothing to worry about as far as being re-elected.

However there are 25 Democrat congressman who are in Trump friendly districts.... it's a pretty good bet that 80% of them are going to get knocked out this time around no matter what position they take on impeachment.

Jo

Amen.
Secretly?
Highly unlikely.
I've never trusted career Politicians.

Especially those in office since I was 14.
nor do I... trust is earned

Republicans Reagan, Bush1, Bush2, & Trump = Fiscal Disasters!!! Dick Cheney said "Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"
fredgraph.png

Reagan was one of the best presidents we have ever had. Go back into your hole

This is south central PA home to dumbass rednecks & Trump supporters. Some of the neighboring counties are 70% Republican.
Ahhh...

Respect and tolerance for differing opinions and views?

"The Deplorables?"

Those clinging to their guns and bibles?

Coming from a snowflake libtard I’ll. Take it as a compliment

lol.

I figured a dumbass like you would have a weak response. Typical

WTF are you talking about.

I suggest you reread my response.

Libtard?

Really?

You obviously missed something.

I the opposite side of the spectrum from being a liberal. I hate liberals and everything they stand for. I am pro President Trump your the one acting like the libtard. Not me

Forum List

Back