Immigration Reformers are Bigots: SC Sen. Graham

Innuendo noted, why do YOU ignore the facts?

I mentioned war profiteering, energy gougers, and alluded to others with whom I suppose you associate yourself and defend and you step back and try your best to make a joke of it?

It ain't no joke, cowboy!!!!!!!!! The sooner you recognise that the better and American you will make!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you talking about AL Gore the energy hog?

All the Dems who own stock in defense contractors?

Are you willing to let the illegals stay and have the US taxpayers foot the bill?

Why repeat lies to defend your position, rsr?

Are you talking about AL Gore the energy hog?

All the Dems who own stock in defense contractors?

Are you willing to let the illegals stay and have the US taxpayers foot the bill?

Answer the questions presented to you!!!!!! Not just by me but by so many others that you choose to ignore? Do you have a defense for the WAR PROFFITEERS or the ENERGY HAWGS? You know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!

Al Gore never gouged a single American or foreign energy rate payer. How do you figure he did? Hell, I own stocks in mutual funds that own stocks in thousands of places. My stock is in the fund and you and I must hold the fund responsible for it's investments. Sometimes it doesn't go as expected. I have no problem with honest noncompliance. It's the lying shit that will take you down!!!!!!!!! And YOU are a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why repeat lies to defend your position, rsr?

Answer the questions presented to you!!!!!! Not just by me but by so many others that you choose to ignore? Do you have a defense for the WAR PROFFITEERS or the ENERGY HAWGS? You know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!

Al Gore never gouged a single American or foreign energy rate payer. How do you figure he did? Hell, I own stocks in mutual funds that own stocks in thousands of places. My stock is in the fund and you and I must hold the fund responsible for it's investments. Sometimes it doesn't go as expected. I have no problem with honest noncompliance. It's the lying shit that will take you down!!!!!!!!! And YOU are a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, we are at war and companies that provide the materials are making money - what a shocker

Al is a typical lib - he lectures the rest of us to save energy and he uses 20 times the energy of the average American

and looking at him - he eats 20 times the food of the average American

You are such a putz!!!!!!!!!

Gee, we are at war and companies that provide the materials are making money - what a shocker

Al is a typical lib - he lectures the rest of us to save energy and he uses 20 times the energy of the average American

and looking at him - he eats 20 times the food of the average American

Care to discuss anything honest or meaningful?

Forum List

Back