Immigration Reform

Prefer nestles to grape soda. I don't care. Immigration reform is going to happen this summer.

Jake, Jake, Jake. the fat lady has not sung yet? It appears to be a done deal because we have not heard the opposition yet.

I have not heard one ounce of contrition. They have an entitlement attitude and it need to be brought down a notch.

Last edited:
Prefer nestles to grape soda. I don't care. Immigration reform is going to happen this summer.

Jake, Jake, Jake. the fat lady has not sung yet? It appears to be a done deal because we have not heard the opposition yet.

I have not heard one ounce of contrition. They have an entitlement attitude and it need to be brought down a notch.
There will be some kind of immigration reform bill. Too many people on both sides of the aisle know something has to be done. Strawberry's are rotting in the fields in California and Apples are going unpicked in Washington. We need to put the rhetoric aside and pass legislation that deals with the real problems.

There will be some kind of immigration reform bill. Too many people on both sides of the aisle know something has to be done. Strawberry's are rotting in the fields in California and Apples are going unpicked in Washington. We need to put the rhetoric aside and pass legislation that deals with the real problems.

Wow! So it's nice to know that the only thing these border hoppers can do is pick your fruit. So, what EXACTLY happens when Juan becomes a citizen and decides that he is no longer your personal strawberry picker? Do we let another 11 million wetbacks in to take their place and start the whole miserable process over?

Typical liberal liars.......

RF, get being a doofus, please, and read the suggestions for the bill, which include long term and short term visas for immigrant workers. Most the adults will continue to work in the jobs in which they labor now. Many will be able to move up the ladder because they will be able to show their skills in the daylight of reform. Some of them have been and will continue to be your boss.

Wow! So it's nice to know that the only thing these border hoppers can do is pick your fruit. So, what EXACTLY happens when Juan becomes a citizen and decides that he is no longer your personal strawberry picker? Do we let another 11 million wetbacks in to take their place and start the whole miserable process over?

Typical liberal liars.......
Very few migrant workers will become citizens. It would take over 10 years, cost at least $500, plus they would have to have permanent employment and meet all other requirements for citizenship. More work permits will be granted allowing more of these workers to enter the country legally. If more workers are needed more work permits will be granted.

Forum List

Back