immigrant/illegal/whatever waste your $$$$$

here's ANOTHER illegal/''immigrant''/jackass wasting our tax $$$$
Cox says Abraham-Joseph is a British citizen who entered the U.S. legally in July 2005 but overstayed his visa, which expired in July 2006. Cox said Abraham-Joseph was convicted on felony drug charges in Georgia in October 2014.
I guess ICE is racist
Grammy-nominated rapper 21 Savage in US immigration custody
No, here’s another rightwing thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy; it’s premise is as stupid as it is dishonest.

Cox says Abraham-Joseph is a British citizen who entered the U.S. legally in July 2005 but overstayed his visa, which expired in July 2006. Cox said Abraham-Joseph was convicted on felony drug charges in Georgia in October 2014.
I guess ICE is racist
No, here’s another rightwing thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy; it’s premise is as stupid as it is dishonest.
a jackass who's visa expired in 2006
maybe you don't care that jackasses waste your $$$$$$ = THAT'S stupid

lol

You’ve also unwittingly proven that Trump’s ‘wall’ of ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate is useless; Abraham-Joseph came to the US legally – he’s a visa ‘overstay.’

Too funny.

The United States Supreme Court has ruled that being in the United States without papers is not a crime. If the legal system catches up with such a person, they can still be deported.

ICE went after this individual due to drug related crimes. If it weren't for that, ICE probably wouldn't have had the guy on their radar.

I guess ICE is racist
We have no drug war clause or any immigration clause. Government dictates is all the right wing has.

....after 9-11 [ and the many terrorists acts/wars/etc before that ], immigration laws, qualified papers-visas/etc should've been drastically tightened-enhanced/etc
..the US is asking for trouble by not enforcing-enhancing- laws/etc

....after 9-11 [ and the many terrorists acts/wars/etc before that ], immigration laws, qualified papers-visas/etc should've been drastically tightened-enhanced/etc

Definitely. September 11th proved open borders could hurt us physically. The last 30 years have proven open borders are equally dangerous to our Cultural safety as well. Time to close the borders - PERMANENTLY

Bus loads heading to the border right now...Trump sends down more troops and will send people that try and enter without checking in at the border back to Mexico and they will not be allowed to apply for asylum.....ever....

We are asking for even more trouble by becoming a surveillance society.

If you think the government won't turn that technology loose on you, then you should sue your brain for non-support.

Then that’s my fault for allowing an improper Government to exist, and I get what I deserve.

According to Donald Trump's book The America We Deserve:

"I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

Donald Trump in 2000: “I Support the Ban on Assault Weapons”

William Barr, Trump's Attorney General nominee is a supporter of the so -called "Patriot Act" AND the POS believes in asset forfeiture laws even without a conviction!

Rand Paul ‘disturbed’ by William Barr positions

Trump signed onto the bump stock ban that contained THREE unconstitutional provisions.

In order to enforce these border wall provisions the government will expand on the Constitution Free Zone, increase warrant less searches, continue on the path to eliminate the presumption of innocence. You will get used to the cashless society, and it was the build the wall guys that wanted the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify plus expenditures for things like drones in the sky to watch and observe you 24 / 7 / 365.

BTW, it was the people who obsess over that stupid wall that gave you the so - called "Patriot Act" and the National ID - REAL ID Act - E Verify which WILL be a detriment to any future effort to resist an unconstitutional government.

You have an immigration problem. You also have a problem with petty despots giving you proposed solutions that are more harmful than helpful. You'll sacrifice your Liberty for NOTHING. As Benjamin Franklin once observed:
"He who would give up essential Liberty for the promise of temporary Safety deserves neither Liberty nor Safety." Once you forfeit Liberty you end with neither anyway.

BTW, it was the people who obsess over that stupid wall that gave you the so - called "Patriot Act" and the National ID - REAL ID Act - E Verify which WILL be a detriment to any future effort to resist an unconstitutional government.

You have an immigration problem. You also have a problem with petty despots giving you proposed solutions that are more harmful than helpful. You'll sacrifice your Liberty for NOTHING. As Benjamin Franklin once observed:
"He who would give up essential Liberty for the promise of temporary Safety deserves neither Liberty nor Safety." Once you forfeit Liberty you end with neither anyway.

I support both the Patriot Act and Real ID.

We do have a massive immigration issue and if we don’t fix it soon, this country is doomed.

I don’t believe in either Liberty or Safety. Never have.

Last edited:

We do have a massive immigration issue and if we don’t fix it soon, this country is doomed.

Then you and I are on opposite sides of the political spectrum. But, from my vantage point, when the right endorses these things and then claims to be "conservative," it demonstrates what a mockery our Republic has become. To their credit, they no longer see themselves as Christian patriots, patriots, or constitutionalists. Those were a different breed of Americans.

Then you and I are on opposite sides of the political spectrum. But, from my vantage point, when the right endorses these things and then claims to be "conservative," it demonstrates what a mockery our Republic has become. To their credit, they no longer see themselves as Christian patriots, patriots, or constitutionalists. Those were a different breed of Americans.

The problem is that you misunderstand what it is Conservatives want to “conserve”. So many think it’s Freedom, Liberty, or the American Way. It isn’t. Tryue Conservatives wish to conserve and enforce the Traditional definitions of Right and Wrong and the Society thst was based on those values.

But you're batshit nuts.

Forum List

Back