Immigrant Caravan Assaults and Robs Public Market in Chiapas (Mexico) on their way to US

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Yes, can you imagine the theft, plunder, robberies, and such if we let these vermin into America....Come on liberals who is volunteering to take a couple in to feed and house them....forever!

YouTube ^

Caravan of Immigrants from mostly Honduras rob and assault a public market in Chiapas, Mexico.

Accompanying article: Migrantes roban mercancía en el mercado Hidalgo en Chiapas. (VIDEO) - NO ME CENSURES
You have no idea your link indicates the caravan folks are being taken advantage of by locals who commit crimes and blame it on the caravan people.

Yes, can you imagine the theft, plunder, robberies, and such if we let these vermin into America....Come on liberals who is volunteering to take a couple in to feed and house them....forever!

YouTube ^

Caravan of Immigrants from mostly Honduras rob and assault a public market in Chiapas, Mexico.

Accompanying article: Migrantes roban mercancía en el mercado Hidalgo en Chiapas. (VIDEO) - NO ME CENSURES
You have no idea your link indicates the caravan folks are being taken advantage of by locals who commit crimes and blame it on the caravan people.
Of course, that's why JW is down there taking video and talking to victims..... God, you ABNORMALS make hospitalized mental patients look NORMAL!

YouTube ^

--------------------------------------------- the BIMBO Cakes were marked up to high eh Camp ??

YouTube ^

They weren't serious.

It was just an impromptu practice session.

YouTube ^

I'll take some if they do roof work.
You got young daughters. Their lining up for your OK!

YouTube ^

Caravan of Immigrants from mostly Honduras rob and assault a public market in Chiapas, Mexico

Of course, that's why JW is down there taking video and talking to victims..... God, you ABNORMALS make hospitalized mental patients look NORMAL!
You post stupid links and make stupid claims. You don't even know what that link is. It's about trouble being caused by locals who are using the caravan folks as a cover to commit minor theft crimes.

YouTube ^

Shut up about my kids' asshole. Unless you got some special relationship with the mods.

YouTube ^

Caravan of Immigrants from mostly Honduras rob and assault a public market in Chiapas, Mexico

You post stupid links and make stupid claims. You don't even know what that link is. It's about trouble being caused by locals who are using the caravan folks as a cover to commit minor theft crimes.
Bullshit, your Left wing propaganda doesn't fly here!

YouTube ^

Shu ro up about my kids asshole.
Well, do you want them or not? Need me to post stories about illegals being taken in, and what they do to their benefactors?

*FOREIGN BORN CHILD ABUSING MOMS WILLFULLY IGNORING THEIR CHILDREN'S EMOTIONAL & PHYSICAL WELL-BEING!*

Child Abusing Foreign Born Mothers.jpg

Hello. In all seriousness, do you believe American OR foreign born people are acting in the best interests of their CHILDREN, as well as their community and Nation, when they intentionally introduce newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with struggles, depression, sorrow, uncertainty, community violence, community FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, sadness, hardships and PAIN?

Frankly, I'd like to see foreign born people with children illegally entering the USA, arrested and charged with Criminal Child Endangerment and Maltreatment for FAILING to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional and physical well-being of the children they CHOOSE to create.

Honestly, I have very little respect for adults IRRESPONSIBLY teaching and conditioning their children and teens, to believe it is okay to scoff at, and DISREGARD criminal or civil Rules of Law established by the American people, as well as any other Nation.

If Americans genuinely care about our planet's children they would do everything in their power to EDUCATE our foreign born neighbors about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition: "Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs).

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding an easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

If Americans genuinely care about our planet's children, in addition to EDUCATION, they would offer our foreign born neighbors an unlimited supply of SAFE, effective birth control devices that would allow for a HEALTHY sex life, while preventing CHILDREN from irresponsibly being introduced to an UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

YouTube ^

YouTube ^

Do you know what the translation of that article is in English?

YouTube ^

Shu ro up about my kids asshole.
Well, do you want them or not? Need me to post stories about illegals being taken in, and what they do to their benefactors?

Sure, tell a story about an illegal, he'll tell a story about an American, I'll tell a story about an immigrant or their child who became president or governor of CA or a trophy wife or her parents.

I'm surprised the Mexican Govt. doesn't have its Military to meet these idiots.

I'm also surprised the Mexican Police aren't shooting looters.

Mexico takes a dim view of illegals in their country. Years ago if you were found to be illegally in Mexico you landed in jail.

Forum List

Back