Imams join U.S. officials at Nazi sites

Well, Jillian, looks like the answer to your question about how conservatives will react to one of these guys being from Bush is simply to ignore it and, instead, cry about a mosque in New York City.

sad, really.

It doesn't change the fact that putting a mosque near ground zero is a tasteless senseless act. just like the attack on 9-11.

your opinion of taste matters! Remind me to let you know what you SHOULD have named your kids instead of what you did name them. poor taste and all that.

tough shit old buddy, that's just the way it is/

You equate putting up a Mosque to one of the worst attacks in this country's history if not the worst. Don't you think that perhaps you cheapen the deaths of those who died by making such stupid remarks? I think you do.

I don't give a fuck what you think. I stand with the rest of the 70% REAL AMERICANS who think they are acting stupidly. Actually.

coincidentally, neither do the muslims constructing a mosque in NEW YORK give a fuck about what you think. See how that works?

VIVA AMERICA!

ps.. they are just as "real" as you are in the eyes of our citizenship. sorry to have to break it to you..

that's obvious, that' why they persist in going ahead with it. They pissed their good image away, no one else did. the muslims did.. and this will only furthur damaging their images. so.. that's just the way it is.

It doesn't change the fact that putting a mosque near ground zero is a tasteless senseless act. just like the attack on 9-11.

your opinion of taste matters! Remind me to let you know what you SHOULD have named your kids instead of what you did name them. poor taste and all that.

tough shit old buddy, that's just the way it is/

HA! that is EXACTLY what you are being told about new york mosques!

:thup:

I don't give a fuck what you think. I stand with the rest of the 70% REAL AMERICANS who think they are acting stupidly. Actually.

coincidentally, neither do the muslims constructing a mosque in NEW YORK give a fuck about what you think. See how that works?

VIVA AMERICA!

ps.. they are just as "real" as you are in the eyes of our citizenship. sorry to have to break it to you..

that's obvious, that' why they persist in going ahead with it. They pissed their good image away, no one else did. the muslims did.. and this will only furthur damaging their images. so.. that's just the way it is.

:rofl:

oh, you mean that "good image" that your kind has held since 9/11 if not before?

ooooooooook.

:rolleyes:

VIVA AMERICA!

:rofl:

oh, you mean that "good image" that your kind has held since 9/11 if not before?

ooooooooook.

:rolleyes:

defend em if ya want to,, as long as 9-11 happens, the covers of time magazine happens, the Buddhist temples happen, the beheadings happens, the stonings happen, the honor killings happen the Lockerbie's happen the Cole's happen, the Kobart Towers happen, the Embassy bombings happen, the suicide bombings happen I'm afraid they will suffer an image problem..that's just the way it is.

what part of "I don't give a fuck what you think" don't you get? you are the most dishonest fuck on the board and the most partisan.. so don't preach to me you big assed hypocrite.

Willow im sorry i have to stick my 1/2 cent in here.....NO ONE on this board is as Dishonest and Partisan as RDEAN......NO ONE....Bert is a Conservative Republican compared to that Meatball........ok proceed....

Forum List

Back