I'm thinking Trump might not actually be able to get infected.

Politicallyinsane

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019

When the covid-19 runs into that virus infected swamp of a gut and all the nasty shit running around in there like super gonorrhea and nuclear syphilis... When this new virus gets in there I don't think it stands a chance up against that stuff.

Like pushing a golf ball up a hill when the big Raiders of the Lost Ark bowling ball is coming for your ass

When the covid-19 runs into that virus infected swamp of a gut and all the nasty shit running around in there like super gonorrhea and nuclear syphilis... When this new virus gets in there I don't think it stands a chance up against that stuff.

Like pushing a golf ball up a hill when the big Raiders of the Lost Ark bowling ball is coming for your ass
That is awesome. Did you come up with that all by yourself.

Also, there are two genders and you cannot change the one you're born with. Sucks, doesn't it?

Canā€™t get infected over a fake virus that does not exist :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: and is all a hoax so the elite can inject us with a poison vaccine thatā€™s gates is producing and funding,part of the new world order plan the elites have planned for decades as part of their depopulation agenda,they are achieving their objective now ruining the economy and peopleā€™s livelihoods
so the sheep will turn to them and count on them to protect them clueless to their real agenda they have planned. Itā€™s the same as with 9/11 create a problem so they lose their civil libertys,same old story as 9/11,create a problem,get a reaction,then Offer a solution

Last edited:
Canā€™t get infected over a fake virus that does not exist :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: and is all a hoax so the elite can inject us with a poison vaccine thatā€™s gates is producing and funding,part of the new world order plan the elites have planned for decades as part of their depopulation agenda,they are achieving their objective now ruining the economy and peopleā€™s livelihoods
so the sheep will,turn to them and count on them to protect them clueless to their real agenda they have planned. Itā€™s the same as with 9/11 create a problem so they whose their civil libertys,same old story as 9/11,create a problem,get a reaction,then Offer a solution
Hoss did someone hack your account.? You have always gotten angry with me over the years every time I spoke the truth about 9/11 being an inside job and now all these years later you are giving me a like? ,this canā€™t be the real hossfly :lmao:

Perhaps Dopey Donald Trump is a zombie.

so the sheep will turn to them and count on them to protect them clueless to their real agenda they have planned. Itā€™s the same as with 9/11 create a problem so they lose their civil libertys,same old story as 9/11,create a problem,get a reaction,then Offer a solution
yea all that testing over a hoax.
qk34lv7gu5y41.jpg

you should learn what a zombie is.....

qk34lv7gu5y41.jpg
The eqiupment that the testing is done with is all phony. :lmao: Millions die around the world everyday right? Always have since the earth existed,donā€™t know how to tell you this but all those deaths are from people that had ailments before that died from those,hospitals are being pressured and paid off to rule their deaths as due to a virus though.you have way too much faith in our corporate controlled media I see:lmao:

Thanks for the invitation to your house. However, I must decline.

Thanks for the invitation to your house. However, I must decline.
that was an invite to the house?.....if you say so.....you are still as stupid as the last time i encountered you in another thread.....some things never change....

"Thinking and hoping and planning and dreaming"....Dusty Springfield. Several Secret Service agents have been diagnosed positive but it seems that none of them are in serious medical trouble. The President is in reasonably good shape for his age and would most likely either not show symptoms or endure a mild case.

Last edited:
qk34lv7gu5y41.jpg
The eqiupment that the testing is done with is all phony. :lmao: Millions die around the world everyday right? Always have since the earth existed,donā€™t know how to tell you this but all those deaths are from people that had ailments before that died from those,hospitals are being pressured and paid off to rule their deaths as due to a virus though.you have way too much faith in our corporate controlled media I see:lmao:
You've got some great ideas there.
I should remember that in the next abortion debate.
Millions die every day.

or benghazi, those four lives, its just 4.

Forum List

Back