I'm the most right winger on here, from idaho, no doubt ... and Biden will be the next president

Trump campaign path of victimhood, living in the past and constant griping will not attract new voters
Brandon is lucky to make it through his first term. He is unlikely to run again, much less win Re-election.

One can quarrel with Trump about any number of things. But still, if (as is the case) he’s been the victim of over 6 years of nonstop politically motivated and bogus “investigation” and so forth, it’s perfectly honest to take exception to it and offer his criticism of it.

Biden probably won't make it to 2024, primary win or not. He's just too old and weak and unpopular in his own Party. they can only let him out of bed for a couple hours in the morning for some babbling in front of a camera for a few minutes then it's back in bed by noon.

Trump campaign path of victimhood, living in the past and constant griping will not attract new voters

Someone on here already said that Trump has to make it through the primaries first, and they're right. Never mind attracting new voters in the general election, because I think a lot of Republicans are getting tired of Trump's same old same old victim card, it's getting a bit threadbare and people are tired of it.

But................I also think that when (not if) Trump loses in the primaries, he's gonna try to burn down the GOP by claiming they fixed the primaries.

Biden probably won't make it to 2024, primary win or not. He's just too old and weak and unpopular in his own Party. they can only let him out of bed for a couple hours in the morning for some babbling in front of a camera for a few minutes then it's back in bed by noon.
Yet he is powerful enough to start WW3, steal both the 2020 and 2022 elections away from Republicans, command trans mass shooters to carry out his will, but you are saying he is too unpopular and weak to be president again?

Forum List

Back