I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president

The Obama Fluffers still get all butthurt, even after Obama admitted he was born in Kenya

LOL....Birthers are so predictable- they loves spreading lies, speculation and innuendo.
If Obama wasn't such a piece of shit anti-american ass hole, maybe we would not be questioning his heritage.

If Obama's name was O'Brian you would not be questioning his heritage.
I question his character, I make the obvious association of his character with is questionable heritage, I don't give a shit what his name is or the color of his skin.

And that 'questionable heritage' of course is 'African' or "Kenyan'- but of course that has nothing to do with the color of his skin.....
Why do you say African/Kenyan is questionable? Are you racist?

I was talking about his baby daddy communist fathers, his communist grandparents, and his mostly absent mother that left him to the mentoring of a well known communist, and allowed her boy to sell drugs out of an ice cream cart and join the choom gang.

Why did Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

It was the literary agents fault for not fact checking what Obama told her. We have all learned that lesson.

The woman who edited the pamphlet was quite clear that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

In fact, no one has ever claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

What we have is her saying something that is quite different then what we can see and touch. If Obama didn't tell her then she is a bald faced liar who isn't very good at her job. It only became a "mistake" when Obama decided to run for President.

And why is she a liar for saying she made a mistake? The world of Birthers like you is one where every mistake is intentional- unless and except when Birthers make them. You ignore the obvious and the official and believe every con-man selling you patent medicine.

Feel free to point out where she is lying- but you won't be able to - because like all Birthers- you rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

It was the literary agents fault for not fact checking what Obama told her. We have all learned that lesson.
Obama did not tell her, you fucking moron. She said it was her error.

Interview with Obama

Literary agent: "Ok Mr. Obama where in the US were you born?
Obama: "Some where in Hawaii"
Literary agent: "OK, Kenya, very good for book sales."
Obama: "Ok, if you say so, but be sure to that everyone knows I didn't tell you that."

LIke I said- Birthers love them lies, speculation and innuendo.

Thanks for demonstrating how accurate I was.

LOL....Birthers are so predictable- they loves spreading lies, speculation and innuendo.
If Obama wasn't such a piece of shit anti-american ass hole, maybe we would not be questioning his heritage.

I question his character, I make the obvious association of his character with is questionable heritage, I don't give a shit what his name is or the color of his skin.

And that 'questionable heritage' of course is 'African' or "Kenyan'- but of course that has nothing to do with the color of his skin.....

I was talking about his baby daddy communist fathers, his communist grandparents, and his mostly absent mother that left him to the mentoring of a well known communist, and allowed her boy to sell drugs out of an ice cream cart and join the choom gang.

Oh Birthers love themselves lies- and slander- and you are a true Birther.

All of your lies above- none of them have anything to do with Presidential eligiblity.

Since you lie about such trivial things as above- why should we believe that you aren't lying when you say your opposition is not about his father being Kenyan or African?

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

Read more at Obama I m the 1st Kenyan-American president

AMAZING..., isn't it ? ! ? ! ? ! ?, first time he ever spoke the truth.
Begs the question: Why are all birther conspiracy theorists so fucking stupid?

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

The Obama Fluffers still get all butthurt, even after Obama admitted he was born in Kenya
Here's a good example of really , really fucking stupid. Unfortunately this poor stupid fucker is typical.

Obama did not tell her, you fucking moron. She said it was her error.

And we should believe her why?

She was there. She edited the pamphlet. She was in contact with Obama. She's an eye witness. Any court of law would admit her testimony as evidence.

You on the hand have no idea what you're talking about. You edited nothing. You weren't there. You've never so much as met Obama, let alone worked with him on a book. You witnessed nothing. You have nothing relevant to offer us.

Yet you insist we ignore her and instead believe you?

Laughing......you can't be serious.

This is so ridiculous. Using your logic if there were a murder all the murderer would have to say is "I didn't do it" and they would be innocent. People lie, people lie all the time.

There's no murder. There's a minor fact checking error. You're insisting it never happened. The woman who made the mistake said it did and the mistake was hers.

She's in a position to know as she's the one who edited the document.

And you're nobody. Why on earth would any rational person ignore her....and instead believe whatever hapless nonsense you make up, citing yourself on a topic you know nothing about?

I can't think of a single reason.

Once again, you too are a NOBODY who should only know what they see. She never once explained how she made such a "mistake." I am not lying about anything it is all out their. She lied that was her mistake, one she does not admit to nor do we know exactly what she lied about. But we can clearly see the lie.

Actually you are lying- since you are intentionally intending to deceive.

There is not one fact which shows that she was lying- and indeed- her account actually matches what we know- because every publication prior to this pamphlet that showed Obama's place of birth- show his place of birth as Hawaii- none show it as Kenya.

But of course you choose to believe that she lied- and you choose to believe that this pamphlet had significance and that every other publication did not have significance......because that is what Birthers do.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

All of your lies above- none of them have anything to do with Presidential eligiblity.

Since you lie about such trivial things as above- why should we believe that you aren't lying when you say your opposition is not about his father being Kenyan or African?
Who said anything about presidential eligibility? Clearly all it takes to be the leader of the democrats is to be the biggest piece of shit in the country.

The question is, was the "mistake" intentional and did Obama know about the "mistake" long before it was changed, 20 years later.

It stretches logic to the breaking point to believe that Obama didn't know.

And why should we believe the Literary agent who made such a damning mistake? Was she lying then or now?

And this demonstrates the twisted thought processes of Birthers.

You identified a 'question'- and then you speculated as to the answer- and demand everyone believe your speculation.

You then proceed to lie by saying that she must have lied- probably because as a Birther you just assume that others lie like Birthers lie- but of course there is no evidence to support your claim.

Hawaii official now swears No Obama birth certificate

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.
Read more at Hawaii official now swears No Obama birth certificate
What birth certificate?

I am really kinda sick of the BC stuff. OK I got it, he was born on a UFO with Bigfoot as his father at an secret undersea base.
When liberals hit with facts resort to bullshit comebacks you know you got something.

What facts?

The guy you quote was never a Hawaiian official.

Who said anything about presidential eligibility? Clearly all it takes to be the leader of the democrats is to be the biggest piece of shit in the country.

Oh come now- we all know the biggest pieces of shit in the country are Birthers.

So Obama told her that he was born in Kenya?

Birthers demonstrating once again they cannot read

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

And a year earlier, he was interviewed by a reporter for the New York Times over his election as Editor of the Harvard Law Review:

BOSTON, Feb. 5— The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

And that's the part about this 'pamphlet' conspiracy that is just so bone stupid.

Obama's place of birth was affirmed as Hawaii BEFORE the pamphlet.

Obama's place of birth was affirmed as Hawaii AFTER the pamphlet.

What possible purpose would there be in *intentionally* providing the wrong information that is contradicted by both newspaper articles and later accounts in your own autobiography.

Not only is the conspiracy fact free. Its fucking retarded.

But Birthers embrace the fucking retarded.

They live for the fucking retarded.

Link to him telling his publisher that is ... ?

Hey I bet it's sitting right next to that not-Native-American Warren link. In your kitchen cabinet behind the Pop Tarts.
Obama-Closeup-2.png

Once again for the reading-comprehension short bus:

Link to him "telling his publisher" this?

You do know what the word "telling" means, do you not? After all --- you brought it in:

impatient.gif

Wait, hang on, this just in:

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

Oopsie-Frankie. 'Member when you couldn't furnish a link to the negative about Warren having Native American blood?

Last edited:

That's quite an achievement. Ronnie Reagan was the first president to co-star in a B movie with a chimp.

And The Dick Cheney was the second.
rimshot.gif

Oh come now- we all know the biggest pieces of shit in the country are Birthers.
So in your opinion the biggest pieces of shit in this country are people who question whether Obama was born in the USA or not.

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

And a year earlier, he was interviewed by a reporter for the New York Times over his election as Editor of the Harvard Law Review:

BOSTON, Feb. 5— The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

And that's the part about this 'pamphlet' conspiracy that is just so bone stupid.

Obama's place of birth was affirmed as Hawaii BEFORE the pamphlet.

Obama's place of birth was affirmed as Hawaii AFTER the pamphlet.

What possible purpose would there be in *intentionally* providing the wrong information that is contradicted by both newspaper articles and later accounts in your own autobiography.

Not only is the conspiracy fact free. Its fucking retarded.

But Birthers embrace the fucking retarded.

They live for the fucking retarded.
I wonder which motivates your average dumbshit birther more; ignorance or dishonesty? Are they disingenuous? Or just completely stupid?

Forum List

Back