I'm right about World Trade Centers and have an idea how they fell

Groaning, cracking, explosive sounds, floors giving way at multiple levels, elevator shafts sheering and breaking apart.

As that steel moves the concrete under the pressure of its own structure starts blowing out of the walls like artillery rounds, just like a prybar hitting concrete only with 1,000,000 pounds twisting it.

The towers were designed to sway, not to twist.

Twisting of the steel beams sounds very sensible. I think I even saw that on Natl Geo channel? What is the argument here?

I don't know, my thread is just informative, apparently others didn't read my OP and thought I was going to say Aliens hit it with a cloaked Independence Day ship or something.

I'm searching for more torsion evidence myself, any idea how to reference to the Natl Geo discussion?

I definitely don't think they were "imploded"...you watch some of the videos and at least portions of 2nd WTC were standing as high as 70 floors...massive portions that fell later...

But I don't think it could have fallen except for some torsion through the whole thing.

"Aliens hit it with a cloaked Independence Day ship or something."

Preview

No, I'm out, I have enough to do with bitch slapping leftist assholes in political threads!
Sounds like you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about and got in over your head.

There you go! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I noticed you haven't addressed a single fact in the OP at all.

You're even so unread that you don't even realize that this thread proves the WTC fell on their own

Whatever you say, wonderboy! No wonder someone already made a thread out of banning this child already!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
so says the child who cant stand toe to toe in a debate.:biggrin:

No, I'm out, I have enough to do with bitch slapping leftist assholes in political threads!
Sounds like you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about and got in over your head.

There you go! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I noticed you haven't addressed a single fact in the OP at all.

You're even so unread that you don't even realize that this thread suggests the WTC fell on their own

thats who all these Bush dupe trolls act,they throw childish insults and claim YOU are the one being a child when they are the ones who refuse to address facts because they know they cant stand toe to toe in a debate.

thats how they always behave,they cant debate,they just call you names and refuse to discuss the facts that they refuse to address a single fact.

Elevator/service areas ran the length of the buildings:
d64ffb596b19f54d0629035116d9558d.jpg

Jet fuel would have been able to reach anywhere in the building if it accessed the core structures.

The argument that a 15-20 floor section would not be able to destroy the floors beneath ignores basica principles such as inertia. Once a floor is weakened by the falling setcion, it becomes part of the 'snowball" that plows downward.

Did you read that the HEAT from all that jet fuel burning actually fatigued drastically the steel in the WTC?
By the time this nit wit gets done they will re-name this forum the "Foil Hat Forum".
Read the OP and read the article provided unless you're too damn a fucking coward to talk about the engineering evidence provided.
Elevator shafts are MAJOR structure points in a building okay stupid? Jet fuel burning in a contained area like a shaft builds heat to more then 1600 degrees FAR more then is needed to melt/cut steel.

Those SAME shafts stupid run BELOW street level so the structure IS attacked well beyond what your pin head brain can figure. Unless of course you can prove jet fuel runs AGAINST the laws of nature such as GRAVITY. Good luck with that idiot.

Sorry but no one says Jet Fuel was burning ANYWHERE except Floors 93 to 98.

I'm really sorry you're so stupid to think that the Core Elevator shafts ran from floors 110 to Ground floor.

The actuality is each core elevator shaft was separated from each other, so if jet fuel did pour down the 93rd floor elevators it would only have set fire to the sky lobby on the 78th Floor.

Which didn't happen.

Who looks like an IDIOT now?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/WTC_1&2_Arrangement_of_Express_and_Local_Elevators.jpg

As you can see the only possible elevator shaft for your crackpot stupid theory is the service elevator. Which wasn't even near the core of the building.

TheCrusader,

You are wrong on a few things. The service elevator WAS contained in the core. As were ALL the elevators. It was located in line with one side of express elevators. In the case of the North Tower, there was an elevator operator who was badly burned by the jet fuel and emerged on the lower levels as reported by William Rodriguez who saw him and came to his aid.

I knew it! I knew it made no sense that the much lighter top would collapse the whole "supposedly" undamaged bottom. Now I found scientific engineering papers to PROVE IT! Did you know that the WTC were designed to so that they were holding only 30% of their capacity by weight? That means the WTC towers could hold up to almost 300 more floors! And just 18 floors collapsed the whole building?

Here's the paper: with some quotations:

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2008/TheMissingJolt7.pdf

TheCrusader,

If you think that a "smaller block" could not destroy a "larger block" then explain why Tony Szamboti says this at the ISF forum:

Additionally, to take down the Twin Towers it wouldn't be necessary to be artificially removing structural integrity all the way down the building, as at some point the falling debris is enough to cause overload. Something like ten to twenty stories would work and after that the collapse would be self-propagating.

So removing 10 floors (the lesser end of Tony's spectrum) would probably be enough to let the descending debris of the upper, smaller block, destroy the remainder of the tower. This is coming from the same person who wrote the Missing Jolt paper you linked.

I knew it! I knew it made no sense that the much lighter top would collapse the whole "supposedly" undamaged bottom. Now I found scientific engineering papers to PROVE IT! Did you know that the WTC were designed to so that they were holding only 30% of their capacity by weight? That means the WTC towers could hold up to almost 300 more floors! And just 18 floors collapsed the whole building?

TheCrusader,

How much was each individual floor designed to hold up vertically? Is this design load for each floor the same for the core and perimeter columns or different? Could I stack 300 more floors (floors only, nor core or perimeter columns) on a single floor and that single floor would hold them all up?

Elevator/service areas ran the length of the buildings:
d64ffb596b19f54d0629035116d9558d.jpg

Jet fuel would have been able to reach anywhere in the building if it accessed the core structures.

The argument that a 15-20 floor section would not be able to destroy the floors beneath ignores basica principles such as inertia. Once a floor is weakened by the falling setcion, it becomes part of the 'snowball" that plows downward.

It all depends on the relative strength of the anchorages each floor had to the main vertical external columns and the main internal vertical structure. If you have 10 or so of those weakened, and then you have 10 floors worth of weight hitting an "intact" connection network, do you really think those connectors can handle 10x their rated load?

Ah, the conspiracy theory forum, where people who can't stand each other in the other forums find common ground.

It all depends on the relative strength of the anchorages each floor had to the main vertical external columns and the main internal vertical structure.
Correct.

And a clue to the validity of this statement is contained in the very paragraph quoted by TheCrusader.
The lower block had 283 cold steel columns, with less than 30% of their total load capacity being utilized for gravity loads, because of the factors of safety designed into the structure and the need to withstand high winds—and gravity loads were essentially the only loads the columns would have been subject to on a day such as 9/11 with little wind.

Notice the mention of the COLUMNS only. TheCrusader is making the mistake of not considering that the towers were constructed of structural subsystems that came together to function as a whole. Each structural subsystem was designed for different purposes AND different loads. Each floor was designed to support loads placed on it alone and had nothing to do with the floors above. The loads for each floor transferred to the columns via connections, which went to the grillages at the foundations.

The floors were MUCH weaker than the columns in a vertical sense which is why you see remnants of the core still standing with the floors having been stripped away. The descending debris was too much for the floors and their connections, so it sheared them from the columns.

Forum List

Back