'I'm Pro-Life, Pro-2nd Amendment': Teen Becomes Youngest Lawmaker

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
There is hope for America, not all our children have been brainwashed by the subversive, pond scum leftists!

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

18-year-old Saira Blair, a Republican from West Virginia, just became the youngest elected lawmaker in the country after trouncing her 44-year-old Democratic opponent 63 percent to 30 percent to earn a seat in West Virginia’s House of Delegates.....

Pro life as in she backs the pill over abortion? Or backs a comprehensive program to ensure health to American Citizens? Or just anti-abortion like everyone should be?

There is problem solving and problem prevention. The pill is problem prevention. Abstinence is ignorance. Ignore the body and the body will ignore the brain.

There is hope for America, not all our children have been brainwashed by the subversive, pond scum leftists!

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

18-year-old Saira Blair, a Republican from West Virginia, just became the youngest elected lawmaker in the country after trouncing her 44-year-old Democratic opponent 63 percent to 30 percent to earn a seat in West Virginia’s House of Delegates.....
No, she's been brainwashed by the right. Not surprising when you live there and still have a curfew. Babyfat Blair, carry on.

Pro life as in she backs the pill over abortion? Or backs a comprehensive program to ensure health to American Citizens? Or just anti-abortion like everyone should be?

There is problem solving and problem prevention. The pill is problem prevention. Abstinence is ignorance. Ignore the body and the body will ignore the brain.
You don't fucking get it, while your bitching about something fucking irrelevant and nothing but bull shiut agenda
She's 18 years of age won without any big money support.. This one is one to watch. Doubtful she'll have any corruption in her history.

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

No, she's been brainwashed by the right. Not surprising when you live there and still have a curfew. Babyfat Blair, carry on.
At least she has a brain that had to be washed, unlike you dumb ass obama supporters.

You don't fucking get it, while your bitching about something fucking irrelevant and nothing but bull shiut agenda
She's 18 years of age won without any big money support.. This one is one to watch. Doubtful she'll have any corruption in her history.
What history? Mom still buys her underwear...

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

At least she has a brain that had to be washed, unlike you dumb ass obama supporters.
She's 18. There's not a chance in hell she has a brain, and likely won't since mom and dad probably met at a family reunion.

Last edited:

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

She's 18. There's not a chance in hell he has a brain, and likely won't since mom and dad probably met at a family reunion.

Even now you're showing your stupidity That's a girl you Moron.

You'll never be able to comprehend while your head is stuck up obama's and the DNC asshole.

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

She's 18. There's not a chance in hell he has a brain, and likely won't since mom and dad probably met at a family reunion.

Typo. Relax big man.

You'll never be able to comprehend while your head is stuck up obama's and the DNC asshole.
Tell me, have you ever considered growing up? I gather not.

lol.

You do realize that children are much easier to corrupt than adults, (R)ight? Children are putty in the hands of the person that brings them up.

Have you ever given any thought about removing your head from the DNC asshole?
I am blunt and honest, you're a dumb ass obama supporter.

You have no idea what I am, you simply jump to conclusions. That's what makes you a child, like she is.

lol.

You do realize that children are much easier to corrupt than adults, (R)ight?
Holy shit, obama supporter are morons, I can understand why they voted for him the first time, but the second time? Just prove how stupid and brainless they are.

lol.

You do realize that children are much easier to corrupt than adults, (R)ight? Children are putty in the hands of the person that brings them up.
I'm sure she's a good girl, girl being operative word. I hope Dad has a family plan, she'll be texting him a lot I suspect.

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

Typo. Relax big man.
I'm sure it was ( cough cough ) dems support the gay agenda.

You have no idea what I am, you simply jump to conclusions. That's what makes you a child, like she is.
All that is needed to be known about you is this.
You are an obama supporter you are a fucking moron
That's all what ever you do in your life, your support for obama negates that.

Forum List

Back