I'm oh so baaaad....

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
So my wife is going out of town tomorrow for a week and taking the kids with her. WoooHooo!!! Vacation for me too, and I don't have to drive anywhere!

So we were deciding what to eat, and my wife says "Hey, I think there's some steak in the freezer, why don't we take that out to eat".

My response..."Nah, I'm not really hungry. Lets just pop a frozen pizza in the oven". So thats what we did.

Cha-CHING!! The steaks are aaaaaall MINE for the next few nights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Bad[/ame]

'Bert, when you get older it's the small things that make your day.

Not having to share 3 steaks definitely qualifies.

You'll understand better when your not in-utero anymore.

:lol:

'Bert, when you get older it's the small things that make your day.

Not having to share 3 steaks definitely qualifies.

You'll understand better when your not in-utero anymore.

:lol:

Oh I don't doubt it. :lol:

Small things make my day now. :cool:

So my wife is going out of town tomorrow for a week and taking the kids with her. WoooHooo!!! Vacation for me too, and I don't have to drive anywhere!.

I love it when this happens.

LOVE IT: Using the SAME PLATE and FORK EVERY DAY.....OMG it must be what heaven is like.....:tongue:

So my wife is going out of town tomorrow for a week and taking the kids with her. WoooHooo!!! Vacation for me too, and I don't have to drive anywhere!.

LOVE IT: Using the SAME PLATE and FORK EVERY DAY.....OMG it must be what heaven is like.....:tongue:

Drinking the milk out of the carton. Farting and not having to blame it on the dog or the baby....

Yes...definitely heaven.

So my wife is going out of town tomorrow for a week and taking the kids with her. WoooHooo!!! Vacation for me too, and I don't have to drive anywhere!

So we were deciding what to eat, and my wife says "Hey, I think there's some steak in the freezer, why don't we take that out to eat".

My response..."Nah, I'm not really hungry. Lets just pop a frozen pizza in the oven". So thats what we did.

You are going to Hell !!!!!!!!!!!

Drinking the milk out of the carton. Farting and not having to blame it on the dog or the baby....

Yes...definitely heaven.

You can take your clothes off at the end of the day and leave them right where you take them off.

You can lie diagnonally in the bed.

You can shit in the downstairs toilet all week long without flushing and see if you can fill it completely up.

You sir, are worse than Hitler.

Always give your big, hot, juicey steak to the lady.

Thats great.... way to go :clap2:

You are so selfish. The guilt will eat you up.
Both my kids will be gone for a week in July. No communication what-so-ever.
Yes, it will be strange because they've never both been away for so long. The man is still working his regular shifts, but guess who's taking a vacation that week. ( giggle ) ME! Selfish? Maybe.

Yes, it will be strange because they've never both been away for so long. The man is still working his regular shifts, but guess who took her vacation that week. ( giggle ) ME! Selfish? Maybe.

So you'll be making plenty of sammiches for him then? :D

Yes, it will be strange because they've never both been away for so long. The man is still working his regular shifts, but guess who took her vacation that week. ( giggle ) ME! Selfish? Maybe.

So you'll be making plenty of sammiches for him then? :D
As many as he can handle!

Forum List

Back