"i'm not worried, we'll get a speaker"GOP Rep James Comer says they cant yet elect house speaker because GOP are not puppets on a string like the Dems

Yet it's the repubs who can't seem to find a speaker. 3 separate votes, and the Democrat won all three times. How many more votes will it take before you MAGAs realize you are losers?

Being the stupidest person in the group I know that you won't get this -

Your post backs up the idea that Democrats are mindless drones and Republicans are not.

Request of asylum dies not have to mean automatic entry as the democrats want

Make them remain in mexico while the request is being reviewed even if it takes years

Then mexico will stop them at its border before they get here

Your solution is no solution at all unless you want millions of new poor people every year straining our social services
How do you figure dramatically decreasing the amount of time it takes to process asylum requests would lead to millions of poor people.

By what mechanism would that happen?

you're the phony...at least i contribute different perspectives, i'm like a prolific journalist...you're like a whore who complains that she's not getting any
you dont contribute different perspectives....you tell us you are for something this week and next week you are against the same thing.....a different perspective is posting what someone else thinks...when you put your changing beliefs in the story it becomes what you think........

That "loophole" you are referring to is the Geneva Convention, which guarantees the right to request asylum.

Again you asked for a "sane" solution. I think I provided you with one.

Facts Misrepresented.

BJ rates your post as false and misleading.

you dont contribute different perspectives....you tell us you are for something this week and next week you are against the same thing.....a different perspective is posting what someone else thinks...when you put your changing beliefs in the story it becomes what you think........

He is simply trolling - every topic now.

How do you figure dramatically decreasing the amount of time it takes to process asylum requests would lead to millions of poor people.

your way leads - is leading even as we post this - to millions more poor people clogging our social services and taking food out of the mouths of Americans

My way means fewer uninvited migrants

By alloeing more migrants into the country

How??? It simply makes people be processed quicker. Again this is the Republican way. If it's not cruel its not acceptable
Because the easier it is to get in the more people will make he treck

Because the easier it is to get in the more people will make he treck
It doesn't make it easier. It makes it quicker to deal with. More people will not ask asylum if it takes a shorter time to know if your asylum request is accepted or rejected. It's not a ride in Disneyland

It doesn't make it easier. It makes it quicker to deal with. More people will not ask asylum if it takes a shorter time to know if your asylum request is accepted or rejected. It's not a ride in Disneyland
What do they care if the request is accepted or rejected?

They are guaranteed to be admitted at the border, given transportation to anywhere they want to go and turned loose

Total nonsense. If we had a bigger labor pool, inflation would be lower.

Limiting any resources causes inflation. It’s a fact.
If you have a bigger labor pool wages will be lower too

They could afford me with how they I've been pandering To trump and his supporters for the last 6 years

If you have a bigger labor pool wages will be lower too
Congrats. You’ve discovered that wages drive inflation.

Immigration doesn’t affect middle class American’s wages. It affects unskilled labor. That’s why they have to pay people $25 an hour to work at Chipotle.

Congrats. You’ve discovered that wages drive inflation.

Immigration doesn’t affect middle class American’s wages. It affects unskilled labor. That’s why they have to pay people $25 an hour to work at Chipotle.
I guess it didnt register

Or I should have been more clear

It will depress the wages of American workers

324077335_1271971696994089_5225969647874118872_n.jpg

Forum List

Back