I'm not worried about Health Care

This bill does not have the votes but even if it does pass the bill is so watered down from what the democrats wanted which makes this bill nothing to worry about. The passage will simply accelerate nullification issues which will strengthen state powers in our federataion so it is a win-win scenario no matter what happens.

It wont pass.
The Senate passed the best version they could with everyone making the max compromise. They cannot compromise more without jeopardizing passage.
The House did the same. The two bills are not alike.
The Senate has no incentive to pass the House's fix. The President has no incentive to push for anything once some version of healthcare is passed.
If the House passes the Senate version, we will have the Senate version and nothing else. That includes Cornhusker kickbacks and all. The Dems in the House will be hung out to dry. And they know this.
Ergo no bill is possible.

The bill will pass
The sun will still come up tomorrow
There will be no death panels
There will be no mass exodus of doctors
The bill will not be repealed by the Supreme Court

Republicans will once again find themselves on the wrong side of history

How's that 7% unemployment rate working out for you?

You trust the insurance companies with your healthcare?

why is it you guys like paying out the ass to be dropped when you need healhtcare?

I don't trust anyone. Not until they realize the mistake they're doing my raising the Cost.. why do it in a time like this? Wait.. doesn't that favor the libs when they raise prices?

I've been in the hospital quite a few times, Lost half my finger, concussion from hockey and got a huge cut on my forearm in a dirt bike accident.. I wouldn't trust a Government owned Hospital to take care of me..

Why not make everybody get health care like they make people get Car Insurance? :eusa_eh:Thats in the bill

And also, you haven't answered my question. Yet again...
Ask again or at least give me a post number

You trust the insurance companies with your healthcare?

why is it you guys like paying out the ass to be dropped when you need healhtcare?

I don't trust anyone. Not until they realize the mistake they're doing my raising the Cost.. why do it in a time like this? Wait.. doesn't that favor the libs when they raise prices?

I've been in the hospital quite a few times, Lost half my finger, concussion from hockey and got a huge cut on my forearm in a dirt bike accident.. I wouldn't trust a Government owned Hospital to take care of me..

Why not make everybody get health care like they make people get Car Insurance? :eusa_eh:Thats in the bill

And also, you haven't answered my question. Yet again...
Ask again or at least give me a post number

Not talking Obamacare.

I'm talking about Private insurance.

Forum List

Back