I'm Not Sure What To Think About This Movie :/

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've loved Clifford The Big Red Dog ever since I was a little kid but it's hard to go by the trailer of how this is going to wind up. :/ (The Aladdin movie with Will Smith in it kicked ass though and the trailer was so cringy and horrible so that's why I'm unsure.)

Looks like a great movie for young kids.

Well I'm a kid at heart and I like family films but part of me is like I really want to go see it to relive my childhood and the other part of me is like no too cringy. I probably will go wind up seeing it though since I watched the PBS show as a kid and I'm just too curious LOL

Great movie to take a lot of pre school up to 8 year old kids to. Looks like a fun movie.

Yeah,.. not sure. You're probably right, but I'm going to reserve judgement until I actually see it.

Looks like a cute movie. Have you seen this ?Also Eight Below was a great dog movie based on a true story.

I didn't care for that one too much and I guess that answers my question in my PM then. Yeah, I like what I like and don't like what I don't like pretty much. :)

Oh and I already have one problem with it though, why isn't Emily Elizabeth blonde? That's just wrong in my book.

and dog lovers ! dogs are a treasure .

You a Clifford fan too? Me, personally,.. I don't really think that you can get too old for that big old loveable furry red dog. ;) (All I can say is that T-Bone and Cleo better be in this movie or I'm probably going to demand a refund!! :mad:)

and dog lovers ! dogs are a treasure .

You a Clifford fan too? Me, personally,.. I don't really think that you can get too old for that big old loveable furry red dog. ;) (All I can say is that T-Bone and Cleo better be in this movie or I'm probably going to demand a refund!! :mad:)
nah i never watched Clifford but i love dogs and the movie might be fun for the both the young at heart and dog lovers .

Oh yeah, and I do believe that the live action Rugrats is coming out next year. That's another one they better NOT screw up!!

If you like dogs you must read this book.....

Dogtripping: 25 Rescues, 11 Volunteers, And 3 RVs On Our Canine Cross-Country Adventure

Want to Read

Rate this book
1 of 5 stars2 of 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars
Open Preview

Dogtripping: 25 Rescues, 11 Volunteers, And 3 RVs On Our Canine Cross-Country Adventure​

by
David Rosenfelt
4.05 · Rating details · 3,394 ratings · 637 reviews
When mystery writer David Rosenfelt and his family moved from California to Maine, he thought he had prepared for everything. They had mapped the route, brought three GPSs for backup, refrigerators full of food, and volunteers for help. But traveling in three RVs with twenty-five dogs turned out to be a bigger ordeal than he anticipated. Rosenfelt recounts the adventure

Forum List

Back