I'm Not Getting Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just recently noticed that when somebody PM's me I don't get advance notice in my email that they do and I'm setup for that. Anybody else here having this issue?
You can have all of mine, I never pay them much attention anyways

Hey guys, I figured it out,.. all my notifications got moved to my spam folder for some strange reason. :/

No, I have PMs from you blocked.
I got tired of all the perverted pick up lines. Very disrespectful.

Even though I'm already taken I wouldn't be interested in you if you were the last man standing on earth. :fu:

Even though I'm already taken I wouldn't be interested in you if you were the last man standing on earth. :fu:
Thats why you were referring to me as "your big kahuna" and "papi?"
No need to make things up, homie. This is a safe place for truth.

^this is why

notifications = disabled

I turned it back on. Just sent you a notification. Tell me if you got it...

Press N if you're good and don't need anything more, or press Y if you need help.

And press ‘Z’ if you’re just trolling us.

👀

Hey guys, I figured it out,.. all my notifications got moved to my spam folder for some strange reason. :/

It's nice when an "issue" resolves itself. :wink: So much for the 3 pages of heckling and conspiracy theories.

Personally, the alerts that you get in your USMB Inbox for post and PM activity are all you really need. And they are ALL KEPT and stored on USMB. I already get about 90% junk in my email and without a spam filter -- my 6000 emails in my email server inbox would be in the millions by now !!

For some email servers it might LOOK like spam because of the volume and the fact that you really never REPLY to the sender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back