im not gay

1214505303983.jpg

What he described is exactly what the muslims are pushing for in America.

Is that what we want? sharia law here? At what point do we tell the muslims to fuck off?

islam-6.jpg

islam-5.jpg

islam-4.jpg

islam-3.jpg

islam-2.jpg

islam-1.jpg

islam.jpg

Islam_Will_dominate_World.jpg

radicalislam.gif

This guy is Pat Condell, member of the UK Independence Party.... a minority party but one who I find I would probably support - if I was British, and registered to vote here - which I am not. He's also a comedian.

Is that what we want? sharia law here? At what point do we tell the muslims to fuck off?

If you think for a second that Americans would allow the law of this land to be replaced by Sharia law you have a much lower opinion of this country than I do. The thought is laughably retahdid.

And no, allowing them to their own courts here for voluntary civil disputes like DA JOOS and other religions have does not count.

If you think for a second that Americans would allow the law of this land to be replaced by Sharia law you have a much lower opinion of this country than I do. The thought is laughably retahdid.

And no, allowing them to their own courts here for voluntary civil disputes like DA JOOS and other religions have does not count.

I'll tell you what is funny, Art. That is exactly what they said in the UK. And yet, there it is.... creeping slowing into mainstream Britain. And, same in other countries. It would behoove my fellow Americans to acquaint themselves with what is happening in Europe with governments who, with the best of intentions, are forcing majority and indigenous populations to accept changes in their culture to accommodate minorities who refuse to integrate. Europe is a powder keg... and it is not the fault of minorities - it is the fault of politicians.

One only need look at Paris to observe what is going on with Muslims forcing open displays of religion there. It will end in tears.

Correct: 20 million Catholic Messkin Illegals >>>> X number Muslim Camel Jockeys

Forum List

Back