I'm not as sweet as I look!

Looks like another embaressed right winger claiming to be an independent.

Not unlike you... a liberal claiming to be an independent.

Ohh I lean left but am not voting for either candidate this November.
Neither one deserves the job.
I am writing in my own name on the ballot.

I do not think I have ever claimed to be AN independent.
I am so independent that I think all political parties should be banned.

Last edited:
I'm not as sweet as I look!

You are a nasty tramp...

What are you wearing?

tumblr_m4dpls4fpg1rwrjmdo1_400.jpg

Welcome.

I can always use another meal.

:tongue:
Oh my, you want to eat me[/I]?!.....Why, you hardly even know me Sallow!

I suppose you want to skip the customary dinner and a movie and go straight for the rasty-nasty, right?!

Talk about a cheap date! (hmmm, although it's not like I've never done it before)

Only when the moon is full..and I change.

Things get hairy.

in my administration this shit would be moved to the appropriate zone.

We hav an arrogant zone?

the flame zone would suffice in most instances.
ie; My intro thread should be demoted to some obscure sub-forum because of the juvenile actions of others who are trashing it?

Somehow that just doesn't sound fair and I hope management agrees with me for obvious reasons.

If this were standard practice, we could all run around the different boards and sabotage the threads of members we don't like or disagree with.

We hav an arrogant zone?

ie; My intro thread should be demoted to some obscure sub-forum because of the juvenile actions of others who are trashing it?

Somehow that just doesn't sound fair and I hope management agrees with me for obvious reasons.

If this were standard practice, we could all run around the different boards and sabotage the threads of members we don't like or disagree with.

You came on a little strong..sweetie.

Welcome threads are your basic.."Here I am..hope to enjoy some debate" not "Here I am I hate you <PUT AFFLIATION HERE> folks".

In any case..welcome again. :cool:

Welcome.

I can always use another meal.

:tongue:
Oh my, you want to eat me[/I]?!.....Why, you hardly even know me Sallow!

I suppose you want to skip the customary dinner and a movie and go straight for the rasty-nasty, right?!

Talk about a cheap date! (hmmm, although it's not like I've never done it before)

Only when the moon is full..and I change.

Things get hairy.
Not me wolfie...I'm neatly trimmed.

We hav an arrogant zone?

Tissue, tough guy?

Welcome threads are your basic.."Here I am..hope to enjoy some debate" not "Here I am I hate you <PUT AFFLIATION HERE> folks".

I disagree...IMO, Intro Threads are to a say hi to a group of strangers you are joining and tell them a little bit about yourself...You simply didn't like what I had to say.

But if I had said my intolerances were for conservatives you would have loved me and they would be the ones slinging mud instead of the lefties...That's life, learn to deal with it.

Once again, thanx for the welcome.

I disagree...IMO, Intro Threads are to a say hi to a group of strangers you are joining and tell them a little bit about yourself...You simply didn't like what I had to say.

But if I had said my intolerances were for conservatives you would have loved me and they would be the ones slinging mud instead of the lefties...That's life, learn to deal with it.

With the attitude you present someone was bound to not like you. There'd still be talk of the thread going elsewhere, not that it really matters.

Tissue, tough guy?
Only if you feel the need to wipe your ass DiaperBoy.

With the attitude you present someone was bound to not like you. There'd still be talk of the thread going elsewhere, not that it really matters.

Who cares as long as she stays out of the real forums?

Forum List

Back