I'm looking for a candidate who agrees with me on these positions:

advanced32

Rookie
Feb 11, 2016
Choice but not late term...
Balance the budget must be a top priority...
Apply the 1% cut rule across the board on all budget items....
Force cuts in federal employees...starting with each branch of government...
Phase in major changes to Social Security, as in raising the age to qualify and a means test...
Do the Trump thing on trade....bringing back industrial jobs at all cost....
Make a nation wide push for the Convention of States in each state to pass term limits for Congress...
On immigration:
If you're here and you have a job and you aren't breaking other laws...you can stay...
If you are arrested for DUI or worse you get deported...tonight...
I would make major changes for border patrol folks in terms of rules of engagement...
If you are caught sneaking in you get a tattoo with two small boxes and you are sent back...
If caught again you get one box checked and you are put in a holding cell for a month then sent home....
If caught again you will be forced to enter a triathlon and finish...then you're last box is checked and deported
If caught with two boxes checked...you are transported to Chicago and forced to live there.

Anybody out there who favors these positions? I'll support them!!

Phase in major changes to Social Security, as in raising the age to qualify and a means test...
Make a nation wide push for the Convention of States in each state to pass term limits for Congress...
On immigration:
If you're here and you have a job and you aren't breaking other laws...you can stay...
I would make major changes for border patrol folks in terms of rules of engagement...
If you are caught sneaking in you get a tattoo with two small boxes and you are sent back...
If caught again you get one box checked and you are put in a holding cell for a month then sent home....
If caught again you will be forced to enter a triathlon and finish...then you're last box is checked and deported
If caught with two boxes checked...you are transported to Chicago and forced to live there.

meme_23[1].png

Check with JakeStarkey He's our resident political expert.

On immigration:

This is for the most part ridiculous and ignorant – and at times un-Constitutional.

On immigration:

This is for the most part ridiculous and ignorant – and at times un-Constitutional.
You are rather rude.

On immigration:

Seems your views are pretty similar to those the elite want you to have, nothing there would change the US very much, nothing would halt the decline of the US.

You want to put tattoos on people as a means of identifying them? That sounds very reasonable.

I'm gonna guess that you'll be looking for a republican to support. Best of luck.

hmmmmm........ tattoos to identify people........ now where have I heard that one before????

Everything looked ok until "let them stay". Nobody could EVER get me to understand how letting them stay solves anything. Too many negatives and not enough positive unless you cling to emotion.
The tattoo thing wont happen for a while, but im ok with it. The way we are going now, some kind of system will be necessary. People are dooming their grandkids.

Everything looked ok until "let them stay". Nobody could EVER get me to understand how letting them stay solves anything. Too many negatives and not enough positive unless you cling to emotion.
The tattoo thing wont happen for a while, but im ok with it. The way we are going now, some kind of system will be necessary. People are dooming their grandkids.

Should you be?

Tattoos and Numbers: The System of Identifying Prisoners at Auschwitz
We Are talking about illegals

On immigration:

And just what IS the "Trump thing"?

Rven Drumpf doesn't seem to know that.

You want to put tattoos on people as a means of identifying them? That sounds very reasonable.

I'm gonna guess that you'll be looking for a republican to support. Best of luck.

And/or a nazi/fascist.

My guess is that Drumpf's his guy.

And really, tattoos are much better than pinning on a yellow Star of David, right? Can't remove tats.

On immigration:

You are rather rude.
:eusa_naughty:

Should you be?

That doesn't really matter, does it? To "identify" someone using a means of a bodily invasive procedure is inhumane.

Your "reasoning" ( & those that agree with the tattoo premise) isn't much different than those that justified permanently labeling those imprisoned or marked for extermination.

Last edited:

Should you be?

That doesn't really matter, does it? To "identify" someone using a means of a permanent bodily invasive procedure is inhumane.

Your "reasoning" ( & those that agree with the tattoo premise) isn't much different than those that justified permanently labeling those imprisoned or marked for extermination.
Meh. Comparing genocide to keeping track of illegals that are criminals and such is kinda ignorant IMO.

Should you be?

That doesn't really matter, does it? To "identify" someone using a means of a permanent bodily invasive procedure is inhumane.

Meh. Comparing genocide to keeping track of illegals that are criminals and such is kinda ignorant IMO.

The ends do not justify the means. And to try to justify it is futile.... Not all Jews, gays, gypsies, etc. were marked for genocide... but they were marked for simple identification so they can be tracked. LOL... How is your "solution" any different again?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back