I'm having a hard time believing they haven't found the submersible (at Titanic site) yet

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Everyone has known for a long time where the Titanic is

And we have all this modern tech and all

So why haven't they found this thing yet?

The oxygen for those people is running out soon... kind of weird they havent found it. Yes, I realize it is 2 miles plus under the ocean... where it is dark and very cold and only special equipment can go there..

But I mean.. it's 2023...

The oxygen for those people is running out soon... kind of weird they havent found it. Yes, I realize it is 2 miles plus under the ocean... where it is dark and very cold and only special equipment can go there..

Who does Potato Joe need a plausible story for the disappearance of?

Here is the kicker....if they actually did find it....it's still too late.
it was too late for a recovery when they first went silent.
There was no rescue plan....maybe a recovery plan that would be weeks if not months out.
There probably was an implosion as it went silent. They had cell phones that could have
worked....but didn't.

Here is the kicker....if they actually did find it....it's still too late.
it was too late for a recovery when they first went silent.
There was no rescue plan....maybe a recovery plan that would be weeks if not months out.
There probably was an implosion as it went silent. They had cell phones that could have
worked....but didn't.

Funny that you mentioned the cell phones, I just saw this:

I am a BIG fan of UNMANNED submersible vehicles for just this reason. WHY send manned submersible vehicles that deep where water pressures reach such extremes? Digital controlled robotics are simple to replicate, human bodies/life not so much.

Yes, I realize it is 2 miles plus under the ocean... where it is dark and very cold and only special equipment can go there..

It's 2023, but it's still over 2 miles down, where it is dark and cold and only special equipment can get there.

Besides- it got lost on one of it's dives. Perhaps they did it again.

I'm inclined to agree to a point. They know where it went down but they claim to be searching an area the size of the state of Ct. Factor in the currents and go from there. The sad truth is if the little tube had a catastrophic pressure failure it might be as flat as a Bud Lite beer can on pride day amid hundreds of pieces of Titanic debris.

rov-component-diagram-1024x455.jpg

Forum List

Back