‘I’m going to stand my ground and shoot every black person I see’ -3 other idiots wanting a Race War

Are you stupid?
You didn't even answer my question and you ask if I'm stupid?
He was being polite and letting you know in a nice way that you are stupid.
And neither of you were able to realize your own stupidity in the process.
You solicited Closed for information. Obviously you were the only stupid one.
Your misapprehension is not shared.
Lots of people think you are dumbass. Practically everyone knows that.

Okay, so we have three idiots who made idiotic threats on social media. What's the point?

Okay, so we have three idiots who made idiotic threats on social media. What's the point?

Making the idiotic threats brought attention to them.

and allowed them to be busted for attempting to buy firearms illegally.

So, 3 idiots, hopefully, out of circulation for a few years

I didn't see in the OP link where it said they had tried to buy guns, but if that's the case, then it is a bigger deal. Just that some posters seem to be "one-issue" posters.

My bad.

I accidently combined 2 different white supremist stories

I didn't see in the OP link where it said they had tried to buy guns, but if that's the case, then it is a bigger deal. Just that some posters seem to be "one-issue" posters.

My bad.

Uh-oh, there's another one? Has CC started a thread on that one yet? :D

3 Missouri men charged with terrorist threats: ‘I’m going to stand my ground and shoot every black person I see’

One of the three, Hunter M. Park, of Lake St. Louis, who allegedly made threats against the University of Missouri, was denied bond on Thursday, and court documents said he expressed a “deep interest” in a recent Oregon school massacre.

snip

Stottlemyre was charged on Thursday in Nodaway County Circuit Court with making terrorist threats, a felony. According to a criminal complaint, he posted a threat on Yik Yak on Wednesday saying: “I’m gonna shoot any black ppl tomorrow so be ready,” and “I love evil, I can’t wait for Northwest to make the news tomorrow.”

Bradenberg, a former S&T student, also was charged with making a terrorist threat after allegedly making an anonymous post on Yik Yak on Wednesday stating: “Im gonna shoot up this school,” according to an S&T statement.
Pull up your pants bruh. You're a big boy so stop whining.

Niothing, my bad they arent wearing Hijabs so you're right...whats the big deal?

You started this thread to race bait. Don't lie about it. As if these 3 retards are representative of anything or anyone? Do you search for these kinds of "stories" to post?

This thread is about racist wanting a race war. Race baiting is built right into the cake.
and you blew out the candles.

And you opened the presents

3 Missouri men charged with terrorist threats: ‘I’m going to stand my ground and shoot every black person I see’

One of the three, Hunter M. Park, of Lake St. Louis, who allegedly made threats against the University of Missouri, was denied bond on Thursday, and court documents said he expressed a “deep interest” in a recent Oregon school massacre.

snip

Stottlemyre was charged on Thursday in Nodaway County Circuit Court with making terrorist threats, a felony. According to a criminal complaint, he posted a threat on Yik Yak on Wednesday saying: “I’m gonna shoot any black ppl tomorrow so be ready,” and “I love evil, I can’t wait for Northwest to make the news tomorrow.”

Bradenberg, a former S&T student, also was charged with making a terrorist threat after allegedly making an anonymous post on Yik Yak on Wednesday stating: “Im gonna shoot up this school,” according to an S&T statement.

Get off mah dick first and I will

snip

Still a hoax?

My bad.

actually...

3 men arrested in white supremacist plot in Virginia targeting blacks, Jews

This means ALL Whites wanna shotgun Blacks.

Me? I just donate to Planned Parenthood and THEY take care of them FOR me.

Problem is..there are more than 3 idiots out there just waiting to be idiotic.

And Alaska? Better watch out for those Eskimos! :ack-1:

Watch this video then I'll give ya a little background on it.

Long time ago Garret Morris was talking with this grey haired old lady and he said she was such a nice little old lady and they really enjoyed each others company. Well the group they were in were singing songs and when it was the little old ladies turn she sang:

"I'm gonna' get me a shotgun and kill every n*gger I see!"

Garret was a little shocked, not so much because of it's content, but because this nice, grey haired, little old lady sung it. After a while he thought it was kinda funny and got the chance to use it in one of his skits, changing the words of course. I read that in an interview somewhere I don't remember.

See the difference between guys like Garret and guys like you is that when He sees racism he can turn it around and make fun of it and diffuse it.

You on the other hand just react to every perceived slight as an opportunity for yourself and to further separate people among racial lines. And if there ISN'T a grievance? Well you just make one up. Like "Swastika Poop" or "Black Lives Matter".

Watch this video then I'll give ya a little background on it.

Long time ago Garret Morris was talking with this grey haired old lady and he said she was such a nice little old lady and they really enjoyed each others company. Well the group they were in were singing songs and when it was the little old ladies turn she sang:

"I'm gonna' get me a shotgun and kill every n*gger I see!"

Garret was a little shocked, not so much because of it's content, but because this nice, grey haired, little old lady sung it. After a while he thought it was kinda funny and got the chance to use it in one of his skits, changing the words of course. I read that in an interview somewhere I don't remember.

See the difference between guys like Garret and guys like you is that when He sees racism he can turn it around and make fun of it and diffuse it.

You on the other hand just react to every perceived slight as an opportunity for yourself and to further separate people among racial lines. And if there ISN'T a grievance? Well you just make one up. Like "Swastika Poop" or "Black Lives Matter".

Its not my responsibility to diffuse your racism. Thats your responsibility. I dont grin and shuffle my feet. I kick ass and let it sort itself out in the wash.

See, Garrett's character was at a Parole hearing and all he had to do was impress the Parole Board. He told them how he had bettered himself while in Prison and showed remorse. He even wrote a song while he was in the lockup:

"I'm gonna' get me a shotgun and kill ever Whitey Ah see!" So of course they took him back to his cell.

It was fucking hilarious!

Forum List

Back