I'm dying.

If it's not swine flu.. Heat up 8 oz of lemonade, add 2 shots Jack Daniels and chug it. If you don't pass out immediately..at least you'll feel better. :)

Who the hell falls out from two shots of jack?

In my present condition?

Likely me, since being the heavy drinker I am, 4 would send me swirling on my ass typically. :evil:

Where the hell's my pity party?

If it's not swine flu.. Heat up 8 oz of lemonade, add 2 shots Jack Daniels and chug it. If you don't pass out immediately..at least you'll feel better. :)

In my present condition?

Likely me, since being the heavy drinker I am, 4 would send me swirling on my ass typically. :evil:

Why would we want to come to yer party?, Yer sick with the plague.

In my present condition?

So you ca divvy up all my stuff when I'm gone? I shop a lot.. I've got some decent toys. Most women would likely fight over just my jewelry collection. Then there's the boys who will fight over my sword/knife/weapon collection...

In my present condition?

So you ca divvy up all my stuff when I'm gone? I shop a lot.. I've got some decent toys. Most women would likely fight over just my jewelry collection. Then there's the boys who will fight over my sword/knife/weapon collection...
I've got a sword, but it doesn't work well in a gunfight.

That's ok, My house is in a very safe neighborhood.

That's ok, My house is in a very safe neighborhood.

So do I, must be all the homeowners that have guns.

The first clue was when you decided to first smoke and then get sick. clearly you don't care if you ruin your lungs and let other people go hungry when you die ;)

The first clue was when you decided to first smoke and then get sick. clearly you don't care if you ruin your lungs and let other people go hungry when you die ;)

Eh? So, democrats/liberals don't smoke? Baloney. (Again, I quit in Jan).

Anyone waiting around for me to die IS likely to go hungry.. Ain't shit in my fridge or cupboards. :eusa_eh:

Ah, poor poor Dis. She's got the ick. Try a hot shower, the steam may help your lungs. Or maybe a doctor. Feel better.

bleh-1.gif

That's all.

Google, "Compassion and Choices"

Forum List

Back