I'm dying.

If it's not swine flu.. Heat up 8 oz of lemonade, add 2 shots Jack Daniels and chug it. If you don't pass out immediately..at least you'll feel better. :)

I love how some people still think this swine flu is so horrible!

It is horrible!

There have already been 10 deaths from the swine flu.

One more death and it will be 11, which will cause Care4All to begin flipping out again.

Hopefully, the next victim of the swine flu will be a set of conjoined twins, so the count will jump from 10 directly to 12, thus saving Care4All further madness.

Last edited:
It is horrible!

One more death and it will be 11, which will cause Care4All to begin flipping out again.

Hopefully, the next victim of the swine flu will be a set of conjoined twins, so the count will jump from 10 directly to 12, thus saving Care4All further madness.

Why are you fucking with Care? :evil:

I just come off a three week lung infection.

Put a serious hurting on my smoking.

We are all dying. Welcome to life.

Still, you can still use any credit-life-time (we are all at a different limit, all of us) you still have.

Get to it, spend it, die in debt. Don't save this gift of breath for a time you can not breathe.

I quit smoking in Jan. I had 2 cigs in March. Nothing since.. So I doubt that has anything to do with anything.

No, it's probably some twits germs. :evil:

I quit smoking in Jan. I had 2 cigs in March. Nothing since.. So I doubt that has anything to do with anything.

No, it's probably some twits germs. :evil:

Good for you. You're over the toughest part.

It is horrible!

DAMN 11! :lol:

Forum List

Back