I'm dying...

-=d=- said:
I started phase I again. (sigh). :(

Mostly cuz I talked to you and then actually 'read' the website on how to do the diet. :) lol. :D

Ok. If you're in Phase 1, fine. No salsa. BUT, you can't keep running to Phase 1 again every single time you think you screw up. Do Phase 1 for the 2 weeks, and move on. You're just going to confuse your body, and it's going to start holding on to every single thing you put into it, because it doesn't know the next time it's going to be starved.

-=d=- said:
That's the plan. :D

Will it still be the plan in 2 weeks, when it's entirely possible you haven't lost any weight because your body is still confused?

Shattered said:
Will it still be the plan in 2 weeks, when it's entirely possible you haven't lost any weight because your body is still confused?

It won't be. My body isn't confused...it's working. :)

-=d=- said:
It won't be. My body isn't confused...it's working. :)

Well, good for you. Behave yourself, and do what you're supposed to this time, and stop overreacting if you accidently swallow a whole M&M. :)

Shattered said:
Well, good for you. Behave yourself, and do what you're supposed to this time, and stop overreacting if you accidently swallow a whole M&M. :)

lol. :) They make 'Dark-Chocolate' M&Ms now. wow. :(

(sigh).

After induction I might splurge once a month. :D

-=d=- said:
lol. :) They make 'Dark-Chocolate' M&Ms now. wow. :(

(sigh).

After induction I might splurge once a month. :D

Yes, they do.. In funky colors, too! I want some.

Peppermint Patty makes cookies now. They are so much better than Girl Scout Thin Mints.

Stop....move away from the cookies....

GotZoom said:
Peppermint Patty makes cookies now. They are so much better than Girl Scout Thin Mints.

Stop....move away from the cookies....

If I knew who, or where you were, I'd kick you in the shins. Those are AWESOME! And sooooooooooooooooo flipping bad. (Reese's cookies, too).

Shattered said:
If I knew who, or where you were, I'd kick you in the shins. Those are AWESOME! And sooooooooooooooooo flipping bad. (Reese's cookies, too).

I'm glad I'm clueless when it comes to what y'all are talking about...cept for the gs cookies. :)

Shattered said:

I live in Memphis, TN. Home of incredible bar-b-que.

And fried pies.

And......

geez....

GotZoom said:
I live in Memphis, TN. Home of incredible bar-b-que.

And fried pies.

And......

geez....

2,423 mi (about 1 day 9 hours)...

If I left Friday morning, we could go out for ribs saturday evening. :)

lol

-=d=- said:
I'm glad I'm clueless when it comes to what y'all are talking about...cept for the gs cookies. :)

The York peppermint patty cookies actually put the GS thin mints to shame, and that's saying a lot since those were my favorite cookies in the whole world.

-=d=- said:

lol

No ribs on induction! Unless you nix the BBQ sauce, at which point there's absolutely no valid reason to have ribs. Talk about hidden sugars.. Sheesh.

-=d=- said:

lol

Come on! Then we'll go to a place who has the most incredible steak and scallops.

Shattered said:
No ribs on induction! Unless you nix the BBQ sauce, at which point there's absolutely no valid reason to have ribs. Talk about hidden sugars.. Sheesh.

Tony Romas has 'Zero Carb' BBQ sauce. :)

:D

I could just bring my own! lol...

Shattered said:
The York peppermint patty cookies actually put the GS thin mints to shame, and that's saying a lot since those were my favorite cookies in the whole world.

You got that right! I USED to love GS Thin Mints. Then at our Super Target one day, they were giving away the PP cookies.

I knew I should have just kept walking.

Forum List

Back