I'm curious, why do USMB Republicans deny until the very end? And then beyond?

R

rdean

A perfect example is the senate blocking the Obama Administration from having subpoena power to investigate BP. USMB Republicans called me all kinds of names accusing me of smearing them and lying. I said they did it four times, which is true and they went ballistic with the name calling.

So I posted video of them from the senate. USMB Republicans said, "Well, you can't prove it was four times" after they said it didn't happen once. How come they don't know what their party is doing? How do they defend such a party? The final time they did it was the last vote they took before going on vacation giving BP plenty of time to shred and destroy.

They are still saying either no one ever said "let him die" or it was one guy who was a Democratic Plant. How can that be?

And it's been going on for a long time. I remember when I said the Air Force made a supercomputer from game chips. The endless jokes and barbs about how stupid I am to believe something so ridiculous. Even today, a USMB right wingers will make some comment about how stupid I am to believe something that preposterous.

Air Force Unveils Fastest Defense Supercomputer, Made of 1,760 PlayStation 3s | Popular Science

So what is it? What is it when they sit in front of the Internet and could easily find out the truth? Now watch, they will come back with "You believe everything you read on the Internet, what a dumbass". It's just another attack.

South American Indians find it hilarious when a stupid white person blunders into the Amazon and gets devoured by piranhas, I must be descended from the because Deany's posts are every bit as pathetic and I get a kick out of the Epic Fail of them

South American Indians find it hilarious when a stupid white person blunders into the Amazon and gets devoured by piranhas, I must be descended from the because Deany's posts are every bit as pathetic and I get a kick out of the Epic Fail of them

Weren't you the one laughing about the game processor's being used in the super computer? Or was that Harry Dresden. Same difference. Two oily peas from the same dirty pod.

A perfect example is the senate blocking the Obama Administration from having subpoena power to investigate BP. USMB Republicans called me all kinds of names accusing me of smearing them and lying. I said they did it four times, which is true and they went ballistic with the name calling.

So I posted video of them from the senate. USMB Republicans said, "Well, you can't prove it was four times" after they said it didn't happen once. How come they don't know what their party is doing? How do they defend such a party? The final time they did it was the last vote they took before going on vacation giving BP plenty of time to shred and destroy.

They are still saying either no one ever said "let him die" or it was one guy who was a Democratic Plant. How can that be?

And it's been going on for a long time. I remember when I said the Air Force made a supercomputer from game chips. The endless jokes and barbs about how stupid I am to believe something so ridiculous. Even today, a USMB right wingers will make some comment about how stupid I am to believe something that preposterous.

Air Force Unveils Fastest Defense Supercomputer, Made of 1,760 PlayStation 3s | Popular Science

So what is it? What is it when they sit in front of the Internet and could easily find out the truth? Now watch, they will come back with "You believe everything you read on the Internet, what a dumbass". It's just another attack.

Huh? When, and how, did the Democratic Senate stop the DOJ from issuing subpoenas? The Republicans might make noise about the Senate investigating it but they do not have enough votes on any committee to even slow down any subpoenas. Do you live in some type of alternate universe where complaining about something stops it from happening?

Another thread tooting how brilliant he is and how stupid Republicans are...

someone is an attention whore...

good gawd...

Weren't you the one laughing about the game processor's being used in the super computer? Or was that Harry Dresden. Same difference. Two oily peas from the same dirty pod.

Yes, I thought it was hysterical that you thought Bush was selling Xbox's to China so they could build a Supercomputer. Dr Mario was going to direct China's War Planning

images

Huh? When, and how, did the Democratic Senate stop the DOJ from issuing subpoenas? The Republicans might make noise about the Senate investigating it but they do not have enough votes on any committee to even slow down any subpoenas. Do you live in some type of alternate universe where complaining about something stops it from happening?

Figure it out slowpoke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, I thought it was hysterical that you thought Bush was selling Xbox's to China so they could build a Supercomputer. Dr Mario was going to direct China's War Planning

images

On Wednesday, officials from the U.S. Air Force unveiled the 'Condor Cluster', a supercomputer powered by 1,760 PS3 consoles.

Officials also point out that it consumes
only one-tenth of the power of similar rigs, making it the sixth greenest
computer of its kind.
It's also pretty affordable. The PS3 consoles are exactly
the same ones you'd find at your local Best Buy, though these have been tweaked
to work in conjunction with over 150 high-performance graphics processors. Best
of all, the Condor costs only $2 million: a good 10-20 times cheaper than
comparable machines, officials say.

Air Force builds affordable supercomputer out of PS3s

New Titan Supercomputer Named Fastest in the World | Department of Energy

Titan will provide unprecedented power to accelerate scientific discoveries using technologies first developed for video game systems like Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Laugh Tiny Bits. Laugh hard. Give us the sound of "stupid". It fits you. It becomes you. It "defines" you.

Figure it out slowpoke.

Senate GOP will lift block on subpoena power against BP

The Plum Line - Good: Senate GOP will lift block on subpoena power against BP

/thread

I think it's because they don't have the balls to stop lying to themselves.

Figure it out slowpoke.

The National Commission was never part of the government, which means that, as usual, you are full of shit.

Figure it out slowpoke.

Senate GOP will lift block on subpoena power against BP

The Plum Line - Good: Senate GOP will lift block on subpoena power against BP

/thread

Oh, then you admit they did block? Hilarious.

Republicans knew they couldn't block forever. So they did it until they went on vacation. This gave BP weeks it never would have had without Republican help to shred and destroy evidence. Even Republican deniers are finally admitting it. If only we could get them to look at all the bad things their leaders are doing. Things might get better.

Republicans knew they couldn't block forever. So they did it until they went on vacation. This gave BP weeks it never would have had without Republican help to shred and destroy evidence. Even Republican deniers are finally admitting it. If only we could get them to look at all the bad things their leaders are doing. Things might get better.

dr-mario.jpg

If memory serves the Right wanted a chance to actually read the Bill before voting on it so they held it up for a few days...Not that they had any real power to hold it very long anyway.... Once they had a chance to read it they lifted the objection....

Seems reasonable to me...Some of us like to read what we are voting for before we vote for it....

If memory serves the Right wanted a chance to actually read the Bill before voting on it so they held it up for a few days...Not that they had any real power to hold it very long anyway.... Once they had a chance to read it they lifted the objection....

Seems reasonable to me...Some of us like to read what we are voting for before we vote for it....

What bill to do what? This was for subpoena power.

Republicans will point to the lead investigator not being able to find anything after months. This is what he said:

Mr. Bartlit also said he had been handicapped by Congress’s refusal to grant the commission subpoena power. He said he had no reason to believe that any of the company officials he interviewed had lied or withheld relevant data, but he said that his months of investigation had left a number of disputes among the responsible parties unresolved. He said he could not settle those matters without deposing workers and executives under oath.

Handicapped by Congress’s refusal to grant the commission subpoena power

Can you think of any American disaster beside BP and Benghazi and the unemployed where people played politics with the welfare of millions of Americans?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Forum List

Back