I'm amazed.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
I'm amazed that the left is so friggen needed for something wonderful about big 0 to point to that there are MULTIPLE threads about UE going down .4%.

and none of these threads waited for the facts to come out.

krist, even msns bull knew is was bullshit to get excited about it.

HER professional speaker even said 1/2 of it was people leaving the workforce and no longer being counted and that the other 1/2 was temp jobs.

Why are you guys so desperate?
Each of you has said he's going to win and win hands down.

So why the desperate need for anything that vaguely looks like good news?

I'm amazed that the left is so friggen needed for something wonderful about big 0 to point to that there are MULTIPLE threads about UE going down .4%.

HER professional speaker even said 1/2 of it was people leaving the workforce and no longer being counted and that the other 1/2 was temp jobs.

I have never seen such a relationship between people and a President such as this.
There is such love and admiration from people to a politician that I have never seen before.

All economic indicators with the exception of the stock market...(and who can figure that out)are in the crapper and the lefties are all ga ga over this President.

If the weather wasn't to one's liking it was bush's fault.This President gets a pass on everything. :cuckoo:

I have never seen such a relationship between people and a President such as this.
There is such love and admiration from people to a politician that I have never seen before.

All economic indicators with the exception of the stock market...(and who can figure that out)are in the crapper and the lefties are all ga ga over this President.

If the weather wasn't to one's liking it was bush's fault.This President gets a pass on everything. :cuckoo:

He executed an American citizen w/o a trial and there was only support. Not once did I hear; "Holy shit!! That's to damn far!"

no, only excuses and full support.

He executed an American citizen w/o a trial and there was only support. Not once did I hear; "Holy shit!! That's to damn far!"

That's because he's doing a good job...

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
Americans paid off $1 trillion dollars of personal debt since 2009.
We are leaving Iraq, which will save us billions.
We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014, which will save us billions.
Auto sales are up 13.9%,
Pending home sales are up 10%,
Retail sales are up 16%
Unemployment is down to 8.6%
The deficit problem has been solved with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts and the automatic spending cuts in 2013.
Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead.

GDP has been growing since 2009. How much? Everyone that speaks on msn about it says it's still very weak.
The stock market has doubled since 2009. the 1% pull further away.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009. link,
Americans paid off $1 trillion dollars of personal debt since 2009. Didn't have anything to do with him.
We are leaving Iraq, which will save us billions. Had little to nothing to do with him.
We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014, which will save us billions. yeah, we are going to leave the job undone if we have to.
Auto sales are up 13.9%, Is this counting that idiotic stim package?
Pending home sales are up 10%, link
Retail sales are up 16% It's the holiday season.
Unemployment is down to 8.6% I just explained how stoopid this is. Can't even focus for 30 seconds w/o a need to lie for him.
The deficit problem has been solved with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts and the automatic spending cuts in 2013. utter bullshit, since there is no reason to believe that big 0 won't waste the money elsewhere.
gaddafi was none of our business.

The debt went through the roof.
UE is still higher than when he went in
The dollar has tanked
He executed a citizen
Had 40% of Americans declare terrorist.
Has turned his back on our only ally in the ME, Israel.
Shit on England
Apologized for Americans not being generous enough, even though we are the most generous.
Passed an unconstitutional HC bill, that will force people to get insurance or get fined. can't pay the fine? eventually- prison.

gee, all sorts of vile crap to cheer about.

GDP has been growing since 2009. How much? Everyone that speaks on msn about it says it's still very weak.
Americans paid off $1 trillion dollars of personal debt since 2009. Didn't have anything to do with him.
We are leaving Iraq, which will save us billions. Had little to nothing to do with him.
We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014, which will save us billions. yeah, we are going to leave the job undone if we have to.
Unemployment is down to 8.6% I just explained how stoopid this is. Can't even focus for 30 seconds w/o a need to lie for him.
The deficit problem has been solved with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts and the automatic spending cuts in 2013. utter bullshit, since there is no reason to believe that big 0 won't waste the money elsewhere.

The dollar has tanked
He executed a citizen
Shit on England
Apologized for Americans not being generous enough, even though we are the most generous.
Passed an unconstitutional HC bill, that will force people to get insurance or get fined. can't pay the fine? eventually- prison.

Wow, that was really weak.

Do you have car insurance?

The dollar has tanked
He executed a citizen
Shit on England

If you can't counter what I said or back up your claims, it's better to say nothing. At least that way I will probably assume you logged off.

and no, I have auto insurance.

:lol:

The dollar has tanked
He executed a citizen
Shit on England

If you can't counter what I said or back up your claims, it's better to say nothing. At least that way I will probably assume you logged off.

Does your state require car insurance?

ZOOOOM

right over your pointy little head.

Now, instead of using the childishly liberal tactic of changing the subject instead of admitting your wrong. How about you choose to be a man, and respond to the current topic of you mindlessly worshiping a murderer?

ZOOOOM

Now, instead of using the childishly liberal tactic of changing the subject instead of admitting your wrong. How about you choose to be a man, and respond to the current topic of you mindlessly worshiping a murderer?

Is the requirement for car insurance constitutional?

ZOOOOM

Oh, you want me to crush you on the Constitution?

fine

A federal law requiring AUTO insurance would be unconstitutional.
Due to states rights, each state can pass a law requiring that we have it since driving is not a right but a privileged. Just like health care.

Just so you know, I know you will have to lie to refute that, so good luck with your lying.

Why do you mindlessly support an executor of US citizens?

ZOOOOM

fine

Due to states rights, each state can pass a law requiring that we have it since driving is not a right but a privileged. Just like health care.

Just so you know, I know you will have to lie to refute that, so good luck with your lying.

I support the execution of US citizens that join AQ.

ZOOOOM

Driving is a choice and insurance is required.
No one has to drive.

Everyone HAS to purchase health insurance or be fined. :evil:

fine

But you are against the water boarding of non-citizens that could lead to the killing or capture of AQ members.

Just an fyi, that is the height of hypocracy.

Bush (R) had water splashed on faces and he's a war criminal.
Obama (D) had a citizen put to death, w/o a trial, and he's a hero.

ZOOOOM

No one has to drive.

DRIVING IS NOT A CHOICE!!!

If you want to support your family, you have to have a car.

And requiring everyone to take responsibility for their healthcare is a good idea.

It's the right thing to do.

And it was the Republicans plan in the 1990's, but they have moved so far to the right, that they are now against their own plan!

fine

But you are against the water boarding of non-citizens that could lead to the killing or capture of AQ members.

It's a war.

Enemy combatant on the battlefield is fair game.

A prisoner is a different story. A prisoner is not a threat.

Nice try, though.

No one has to drive.

DRIVING IS NOT A CHOICE!!!

If you want to support your family, you have to have a car.

And requiring everyone to take responsibility for their healthcare is a good idea.

It's the right thing to do.

And it was the Republicans plan in the 1990's, but they have moved so far to the right, that they are now against their own plan!

Driving is a choice. I take the bus. and many people ride bikes or walk.

Tyranny is never a good choice. Learn to choose freedom over oppression and personal responsibility over hand outs.

It's a war.

Enemy combatant on the battlefield is fair game.

A prisoner is a different story. A prisoner is not a threat.

Nice try, though.

It wasn't a battle field.

He wasn't a random dude that got killed.

Obama told men to send a rocket in to execute him.

crushed, once more. :lol:

Forum List

Back